Russians

Y/Ns POV

Erica, Dustin, and I carried Steve to the car while Dustin kicked all of the boxes away from the car. "Are we ready??" Dustin said. "Yup." Erica and I said. "Yesssss sirrrrrrr!!" Robin said whole Steve was laughing. I looked at Steve and Robin. "There on drugs." Erica said. "No there not." Dustin said. "Druggies be like-" I said while Erica was laughing. We heard nearby Russians so we turned on the car. "Hurry!!" I said while looking out of the cart. There was two Russians running towards us. "Hurry up!!" Erica said. "I'm trying!!" Dustin said while putting the keys in. I pulled the reverse button while the Russians came behind us. "Ahoy may I take your order!" Steve said while Robin was pulling her hair. "I'm sorry sir but we don't have Weed. Do you want pee instead." Steve said while I was laughing. Erica was using her electric sword so she can get the Russians away from the car. "Move!" Erica said while hitting the Russian with her weapon. I quickly changed seats with Erica because I didn't want her to get hurt. I saw a nearby Russian so I threw my wallet to them. "Shit." I said while seeing the Russian grab my wallet. "Dang it." I said while Dustin took a left. " Нам нужна девушка." (We need the girl.) The Russian commander said. "Wait what??"I said. "They want a girl." Robin said while laughing. "Who me??" " возьми ее." (Take her.) The commander said while all of these Russians came out of nowhere. "The fuck?" I said while Dustin stopped the car. The Russians came to where I was and yanked me away from Dustin and Erica. "Why me." I asked while the Russians looked at me. "Забрать ее." (Take her away) I tried to back up, but the Russians were to strong. "Oh god. Y/N!!" Dustin said while I was getting pulled away. "Dustin. Go!!" I said. Dustin got on the car and left. "Wow. I thought he would say 'No, I can't leave you.' Or 'Imma save you.' But no. He just left." I said while the Russians pushed me into a room. The Russians quickly closed the metal door while I tried to get up. The room was dark, and there was nothing. Only the emptiness of my heart. I slowly got up and ran to the door. "Help me!!" I said while pushing the metal door. After a few minutes of punching the door, I sat where the door was. "Why didn't I just stay with Max and Eleven." I said while crying. I soon felt my eyes closing into the dark light.

(Meanwhile in Hoppers house.)

Elevens POV

"You ok El??" Max said while patting my back. "Billy." I said while looking at everyone. "Hes going to kill everyone." I said. Everybody looked at each other. "Why did we try to burn Billy in the sauna." Lucas said. Mike was giving a dirty look at Max, but Max kicked his leg. Mike and Max were fighting while Will was looking outside. "It's ok Will." I said. "No it's not that. It's just that I saw something from the trees." Will said. "Where?" I asked. "Over there." Will said. As I looked over there, I saw all the trees moving. "Eleven?" Mike said while turning around. "It's here." I said while looking at everybody. "Shit." Lucas said. Jonathan quickly went outside and came back with a axe. Max and I grabbed all of the loose wood and patched it to the windows. Nancy grabbed her gun and filled it up with bullets. Mike and Lucas were just there talking. Lazy asses. "Everybody, Don't get close to the windows." Jonathan said while everybody going to the middle. It was silent. Plain silence. Everybody started to look at each other. with curiosity I stepped a little closer. A Demogorgon arm slammed through the roof. Max was screaming while I used my powers to make the Demogorgon arm explode. Another Demogorgon arm flew through the roof and almost came to Mike. I used my powers to move the Demogorgon arms away. Blood was dripping to my yellow shirt. I felt my eyes getting heavy so I let go. A Demogorgon arm grabbed my leg and pulled me up. I grabbed to Nancy's arm while the Demogorgons arm pulled harder. Everybody grabbed my arm while everybody yanked me to them. "AHHHHHHHH!" I yelled while getting yanked like a toy. Lucas grabbed the axe and yeeted it on the Demogorgons arm. The Demogorgon let go and I got nae naed on the floor. "Oh god. Are you ok?" Lucas said while helping me up. "No." I said while grabbing my leg. "Holy shit." Max said while looking at me. "We can't let the Demogorgon ruin Hawkins." Nancy said. "We have to heal Eleven." Mike said. "Well let's go to the grocery store!" Max said. Mike and Max helped Eleven get on the car while Jonathan started the car. "Hop on!" Nancy said. Everybody hopped on except for Mike. "You guys are going to hurt Eleven. Let me sit with her!" Mike said while pushing Max so he could sit right next to me.

(Meanwhile Steve and Robin being druggies.)

Dustins POV

I turned on the car while zooming through the halls. I felt bad for Y/N, she was kidnapped by the Russians. Steve and Robin were speaking gibberish while Erica was throwing her weapon. "We're here." I said while Erica jumped off. I stepped out of the car and went to the back. "Come on guys." I said while opening the gate. "Chicken noodle sou-" Steve said while falling down. We soon ran to the elevator while I was seeing the green goo from yesterday. "Hurry up nerd!!" Erica said while placing her backpack down. "Ok 'nerd' "I said while entering the elevator. Steve and Robin were running along while I pressed the button. As soon as we went up Steve got on the table thingy. (I forgot the name.) "You look like your swimming." Robin said. "Really?!" Steve said. Robin nodded. "These waves are bumpy." Steve said. Steve soon fell. "Knock out!" Robin said. "Woooooow." Steve said. We soon got out of the elevator while Erica was picking up her backpack. "I'm craving Hotdog on a Stick." Robin said. "Sameee." Steve said. We all went to scoops ahoy. "Ahoy ladiesss." Steve said to all of the icecream cones. Erica rolled her eyes while opening the employees only door. We soon went through the hallways to the cinema. "Sit here." I said to Steve and Robin. "Dad, I don't do drugs." Steve says while Robin laughed. Erica soon sat down while I went to talk to the party. "Hello, do you copy?" ...

(Hey guys!!! Love y'all!! I haven't posted in such a long time!! Thank you for reading the last chapter again!! So grateful because of you guys!!)