Judges Rules

-FOR ALL POTENTIAL JUDGES-

RULE#1
Must meet deadlines! I can not stress this enough! If something comes up, and you don't think that you can meet the deadline, then let someone know! That way we can get it taken care of before it's too late. If you fail to let someone know, and you don't submit the scores because you haven't read the books then you will disqualified as a judge, any books that you may have submitted will be disqualified, and you will be banned from this account (muted)

RULE #2
Do not accept bribes of any sort. I shouldn't even have to make this a rule, but apparently people have been known to bribe judges.

RULE #3
You must email all of the scores to the community email, which I will have listed at the end of the book.

RULE #4
Do not discuss scores with participants! They will not be shown their score. That stays strictly between the judges, and do not tell them who's winning so far etc. Everything in the community stays in the community.

RULE#5
The password is your favorite animal. This is to ensure that all of the rules were read. If you are also a participant then, you will use the password from the participant rules, and the password here when filling out your forms.

RULE#6
You must be active, and dedicated. This means that it shouldn't be hard for us to get ahold of you. If it's been at least 3 days or more (without notice) and I can't get ahold of you, you will be disqualified as a judge.

RULE# 7
Must be willing to read and judge at least 10 Books. (Only 5 chapters out of each)

RULE# 8
When emailing your scores, you must leave a detailed score sheet. There is a judging rubric coming up shortly.

RULE#9
You can not judge the same genre that you submit your book under!

RULE# 10
Give this Book a shoutout on your message board, encourage people to come check us out!

RULE #11
You must follow this account, and you must follow Anonymous4257