𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

What you waiting for - Somi              1:11─〇───── 3:55           ⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹

   1:11─〇───── 3:55
      ⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

Jungkook woke up in the next day to an unfamiliar room, his eyes look around the big room that look nothing like the hotel room he stayed.

After a whole minute of him trying to remember why he's here and who took him here the incident happened last night appeared in his head and Jungkook's eyes went wide open,trying to stand up only to sit right back because of the dizziness.

The door suddenly open reveal two women in the maids outfit, one was in her mid forties and another was still young. Jungkook flinched and move backwards.

"Good morning sweetheart, we're here to check up on you we're not gonna hurt you don't worry. You can go and clean up, boss already told Hansik to bring your belongings from the hotel here last night."the woman said with a warm smile on her face which calmed Jungkook down, he nodded before slowly stand up.

Jungkook muttering a small thank you when both were about to leave, he went to the wardrobe to see his clothes was neatly hanged.

He was wondering why didn't Taehyung take him back to the hotel instead, but decided to asked after cleaning Jungkook shrugged the thought of his mind for now.

After a nice shower, he come out of the room to meet with the same maid. She smile at Jungkook before told him to follow her downstairs. After they arrived at the dining room she left with a small bow.

Taehyung who was reading the file of the meeting he has to attend this morning, shot his head up when he feel someone's presence and he could feel his heart beat faster when his eyes landed on the figure in front of him.

In front of him, Jungkook was standing with his big doe eyes that hold thousands of stars in those sweet chocolate orbs. He look like a little innocent boy, fragile and delicate. His soft brown hair was a bit messy but he still managed to look so beautiful.

"Take a seat and eat your breakfast we'll go to the company after you're done." Taehyung calmly stated, Jungkook nodded before take a seat and quietly eat his breakfasts.

"I'll go in first and you can go in with Hansik and Mingyu, I don't want the staff to get the wrong idea, hope you understand."was the first thing Taehyung said when they arrived at the company and Jungkook just nodded even though he feel his heart sank at the words. He knows he couldn't do anything. But why would he feel hurt by just a mere sentence? Taehyung must not like being seen with a reporter like him, especially when he look like a mess right now.

From the past days when Jungkook stay here they'd meet at the lobby or Jungkook went to his office but since Jungkook stayed at his place last night both has to enter different times.

Taehyung come out first followed by Hansik and Mingyu and Jungkook was the last one to leave following them like a lost puppy. Compare to the three Jungkook was so small.

Mingyu accidentally close the door of the office a bit harsh when they arrived the highest floor of the hotel, completely forget that Jungkook was following them all along. It was until they heard a small squeak and turn around to see Jungkook has tear in his eyes, whimpering.

Mingyu face turn pale but before he could do anything Taehyung has already stood in front ofthe younger male, holding his injured hand—looking at Jungkook worriedly.

Both men looked at each other before slowly gulping after received a death glare from their boss.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook can only nodded, the pain was too much for him to speak.

"Hansik go bring the first aid kit."

And Hansik that just thank god from saving his life from his satan boss, has his heart on sleeve again after Taehyung left for the meeting. Since the first day when Taehyung told him to look after Jungkook, he's always facing his boss's bad side, a side that hide under those warmth facade.

Because Jungkook is like a little kid that couldn't stay still. After Taehyung left with Mingyu he said he want to buy some sweets from the shop near the hotel.

It's not a big deal by just buying sweets, thing is Jungkook managed to make himself tripped and injure his knee this time.

Hansik almost cry and begged Jungkook to stayed still, because if the journalist getting hurt meaning Taehyung getting mad and oh god he doesn't want that.

Hansik help Jungkook get up, the younger sheepishly smile at him telling him that he's okay. Jungkook was walking due to the help of Hansik back to the company and the way they hold each somehow make it look like they're couple in other's eyes or a certain someone's eyes.

"What are you guy doing?"the deep voice was heard making Jungkook flinched and took a few step backward, wrong move because they've just walked passed the crossing road, not too far.

The beeping sound of car horn could be heard and Jungkook could only shut his eyes waiting the impact that gonna come at him, he was too shock to move.

"Jungkook!"Taehyung scream, his heart drop down to his feet.

Luckily the car turn to the other side on time but Jungkook still have some bruises on his skin.

Taehyung help Jungkook back to his office, letting Mingyu deal with the owner of the car while Hansik could only gulp hardly, following his boss inside.

Right now the journalist's wounds was being treated by the nurse. Taehyung curse under his breath lowly, hate that Jungkook's milky skin was littered with purple and blue color, hate that the blood keep oozing from his skin, doesn't get why he feel his heart clenched seeing Jungkook whimper in pain while being treated.

He hate this feeling.

Jungkook fall asleep soon after from exhaustion while Tae went back to his work but eyed Jungkook from time to time.

Hansik who was helping his boss with the paper work took his coat off, indented to put it on Jungkook when he saw the younger curl up and his small form trembling but stop on his track when he saw his boss glare and he swear if glaring could kill he'd be in hell right now.

Taehyung stood up and took off his coat before walking toward the couch and gently place it on Jungkook's body.

His eyes darted to the smaller boy's features and found himself staring at him. Jungkook still looks so beautiful even though there are some small cut on his face.

The CEO brought himself back to reality when he heard the door open, revealing Mingyu. Taehyung clear his throat before went back to his seat.

"I already apologize and paid for the owner of the car boss."Mingyu shortly informed to which Taehyung replied with a small hum.

And just like that the three quietly preparing for another meeting not wanting to wake Jungkook up.

Chu:I seriously hate this book,like no matter how hard I tried the outcome is trash.

I miss you guys btw🥺💜💙

Also a daily reminder to love yourself,you're amazing💙💜