two

it's now tuesday morning. and yes, changkyun is still thinking about kihyun.

kihyun kihyun kihyun.....he thinks dreamily. he notices that his steps feel lighter, as if he were walking on clouds. his heart is beating wickedly fast and the heat on his cheeks is starting to suffocate him. not to sound like a creep, but changkyun actually enjoys this feeling.

the feeling of being in love.

finally changkyun has arrived to his first class of the day, which he conveniently shares with his crush. he happily walks to his seat and begins to take out his stuff for this class.

just as his heartbeat was accelerating normally, kihyun walked through the classroom door. it was as if time had stopped as soon as he stepped in.

the way he nonchalantly walked with one hand in his hoodie pocket and the other holding his books was enough to put changkyun is a daze. he couldn't breathe. he was just that breathtaking.

oh my god. you look so cool right now, changkyun silently thought. he bit his lip to suppress the smile forming. god, he was so whipped for him.

was there a day where he never looked good? was that even possible? changkyun's heart is beating so fast that it's scaring him. he takes a quick breath in and out to help calm himself down, but it fails. just being aware that kihyun is breathing the same air in the same space as him makes changkyun go crazy.

oh how he wished he could talk to him. he wants to walk up to him and ask him "how was your morning? get enough sleep? had a good breakfast? whats your favorite song? you seem to always be listening to music."

who's he kidding. they're not even friends and there is no way that they would ever talk to each other for any reason. he sighs. changkyun frowns at this thought.

oh wait, why don't i just talk to him in my mind? that should satisfy me for now, changkyun tells himself.

he lets out a breath and begins to form a 'conversation' with kihyun.

hey kihyun! how are you this morning? did you have a good sleep? i hope you did, you deserve to sleep well. i hope that you have a good day today! changkyun excitedly thinks.

as soon as he was finished, he heard a few pens fall to the floor. changkyun looks behind him and sees kihyun staring at the few colored pens that were scattered across the floor. he had his hand covering his mouth and a soft, pink blush showing on the bridge of his mouth.

changkyun took a mental picture of kihyun right at that moment. he just looked so freaking adorable that he wanted to run up to him and squish his cheeks.

but he also wonders why kihyun looks so shocked.

kihyun clumsily picks up the pens and places them on his desk. his movements were articulated and sharp, he was probably still shocked about whatever. he gets up from his seat and exits the room, looking smaller than he did.

weird, changkyun thought. what was wrong with kihyun? is he okay? so many questions raced through his mind that it made him anxious.

it wasn't any of his business, so changkyun shrugs it off and begins to doodle in his notebook until class started, still thinking about a certain someone.