Galacta Knight x Female!Reader

My Hero?

It was another lovely day in Dreamland. The birds were singing, the children were playing tag in the fields. What a lovely day indeed!

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME HUMAN!"an angry voice roared.

"GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND CALL ME BY MY NAME!" An equally loud voice shouted back.

The pink masked night glared angrily at the female infront of him. How dare she speak to him like that.

"Do you have any idea who I am? I could easily kill you right now for being so annoying!" Galacta Knight spat back, the threat evident in his voice.

"Then do it you coward." Y/N snapped back, sticking her tounge out at him.

Galacta Knight let out a frustrated growl, knowing perfectly well he couldn't hurt her despite how incredibly annoying she could be.

"Thats what I thought." She huffed triumphantly. Letting a smirk play on her lips.

Galacta Knight scoffed, looking away as he felt the embarrassment crawl up to his face.

"Awww don't be mad Galacty. Its not your fault you're so terrible at Uno." She snickered.

"I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'VE FOUGHT BEASTS CAPABLE OF KILLING YOU WITH A FLICK OF THEIR CLAWS! I CAN CERTAINLY BEAT YOU IN THIS CHILDISH GAME! If I wanted to..." He snapped back.

"Right of course." Y/N huffed as she set down another plus 4 card.

Galacta Knight stared at the card for a while. Before letting out an irritated growl and throwing down the cards angrily.

"Thats it! I'm done wasting my time on such childish games." He snapped, clearly frustrated.

"Aw don't be like that Galacty." Y/N teased lightly.

"For the last time, DON'T CALL ME THAT!" He shouted before speading his wings.

"Wait no don't leave!" She yelped as he took off.

"Dang it." She huffed quietly.

How do I get out of here?

Y/N picked up the cards and looked around nervously. She wasn't scared of the forest, as she had been here plenty of times. Albeit with Galacta Knight.... and during the day.

You've got this, how hard can it be.

She let out a determined huff, and started to walk.

As the sun began to set even more she couldn't shake off the feeling she was being watched.

I'm sure its nothing. She tried to reassure herself.

But almost as soon as the thought had crossed her mind, she felt arms grab her.

Y/N let out a started and terrified scream.

Whipping around she immediately fought back, remembering what she had seen in the action movies.

Y/N slammed her head into the attackers, knocking him back with a muffled yelp.

"How dare you lay a hand on me! That is improper and rude!" She jerked her knee into their stomach before knocking him to the ground.

Meanwhile in a distant tree, Galacta Knight sighed, trying to gather his thoughts.

I shouldn't have left her there. She's probably scared and or lost. As annoying as she is, its my job to protect her.

He jumped as a familiar scream tore him out of his thoughts.

Y/N!

He sprang into the air as fast as he could, fearing for your safety.

Meanwhile Y/N had finally managed to subdue her attacker and was currently in the process of trying to knock him out.

"How do they do this? They make it seem so easy." The female huffed as she slammed him back into the ground after he tried to get up for the 3rd time.

"Maybe a rock?" Just as she was about to pick up the rock she was startled by a panicked voice calling her name.

"I'm over here Galacty!" Y/N called.

She heard a flurry of wings and in the blink of an eye Galacta Knight was in front of her, scanning for injuries.

When he found none he let out a sigh of relief before noticing the terrified man on the ground.

"Y/N was he responsible for your scream?" Galacta Knight growled, readying his lance much to the mans panic.

"Oh yeah he startled me but don't worry, he wasn't that difficult to take down." She replied cheerfully.

"You did that?" Galacta Knight questioned, surprise evident in his voice.

Quickly catching on Y/N replied smugly.

"Yup! And you said all those action movies were useless."

Galacta Knight grumbled angrily before glancing back at the man.

"Well I suppose I should end his pitiful life now." He sighed, lifting his lance, much to the mans horror.

"Now now, I'm sure he'll learn that he should never ever try to rob anyone ever again. Isn't that right sir?" Y/N hummed, a malicious glint in her eyes.

"Y-yes ma'am!" He stammered fearfully.

"Great now shoo" she muttered as the man quickly got up and bolted.

Galacta Knight watched him run with a disappointed sigh.

"I should have killed him for trying to hurt you." He grumbled

"Aww is that concern I hear Galacty?" Y/N teased.

"W-what? No! Of course not! I couldn't care less about you! And don't call me that!" He sputtered angrily.

"Awww I love you too Galacty!" She shouted cheerfully, yanking him into a hug.

"Let me go mortal!" He protested in embarrassment as you cuddled against his small body.

"Say it back~" Y/N teased, holding him tighter.

"I....suppose you're not horrible." He mumbled, giving in.

"AWWWW GALACTY YOU DO CARE!" She cried joyfully.

"I take it back you're awful."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I know I've been inactive for a while because I've been busy qwq. Sorry for the lack of updates but I thought of this randomly. I noticed in alot of fanfics the reader is extremely weak and can't fight back at all. I thought this would be a funny fluff story where you do fight back XD.

Quick note, I'm taking Art requests! If you want to request any art there's a book on my profile! Check it out uwu

Also.... tsundere Galacta Knight? XD

Thank you for reading!