Little Things

"Yeobo"

Yejin turned to where the voice came from, only to see a seemingly struggling Hyun Bin. Her man is holding two outfits - one on each hand. The first one is a casual white t-shirt paired with denim pants while the other one is a black turtle neck under a brown blazer and white pants. Bin raises both outfits showing them to Yejin.

"Yeobo, which one is better?"

Yejin laughed at Bin's question. She went towards him and pinched his cheeks.

"You're so cuteeeee." Bin pouted at her statement making her want to kiss him. And so she did, surprising her cute boyfriend. "You're handsome on both but this one's more suitable for the occasion. It's only a casual dinner, Binssi. There's no need for you to really dress up", Yejin laughingly said while getting the white shirt outfit and raising it to him.

"Okay. I'll wear that", Bin answered while smiling at her lovely woman. She gave him his clothes and returned to the vanity table on the other side of the room to continue her makeup.

Yejin's eomma invited them for a casual diner in their house thus the commotion. Her eomma prepared a small barbecue party at their backyard for the family. And no, this is not his first time meeting her family. Still, it makes him quite nervous. Bin still gets slightly swayed every time her mom or dad (or literally anyone from her family) invites him for dinner or lunch.

Nevertheless, it gives him warmth and joy every time. 

He loves how her family treats him as a part of their own.

That's why he never turns down these kinds of invites; no matter how heavy and tiring his schedule was during the day. Yejin will always reprimand him to not force himself to attend if he is tired from work. But being the hard-headed boyfriend that he is, he only replies her with a smile, saying that he's fine.

He really is.

Her family wholeheartedly accepts their relationship and he can't be more grateful for that knowing that he's also cherished by the important people in her woman's life. And of course, these moments bring constant eye smiles from the beautiful lady across the room. He can't miss that for the world.

He can't help but stare at her - slightly humming while applying blush on her face. Her hair was fixed in a bun with some strands of hair framing her face; her face covered with the slightest tinge of makeup; her eye smiles which get him every time; her small eye wrinkles which only shows how she ages like a fine wine.

He is once again captivated by the ethereal beauty that is Son Ye-jin. Throughout the years, he had seen hundreds of beautiful faces however nothing can compare to seeing her everyday.

Bin can't help but smile knowing that this girl is his and he is hers.

Yejin felt the heavy stare given to her by her boyfriend. Turning to his direction, she gave him a quick glare. "Hey Binssi!", Yejin shouted, startling him. "Hurry up and change. We will be late for the dinner", Yejin muttered while laughing at her startled man.

"Oh, right, the dinner."

Scratching his head, Bin quickly went to the bathroom to change; her laughter weakening as he enter the bathroom yet a smile slowly looms in his face. Damn, he can't be more whipped for her.

----------------------------------

Bin stopped the car in front of her parents' house. He was about to get out of the car when Yejin held her hand. He look at her, ready to ask why, only to be greeted by her smiling face.

"I forgot to tell you something earlier."

"What is it?", he asked.

"Saranghae Kim Tae-pyung."

He smiled. He's definitely married to this one. Stamped and forever locked.

"Saranghae Son Eon-jin."