★ zéro virgule un ★

★☽ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 ☾★
a quackityhq fan fiction
written by zove!

     WHEN MARIAH BECAME A STREAMER, she never thought that she would stream herself on an online dating show. but here she was, texting theaustinshow about details for her online dating show. she watched 1 or 2 of the love or host/rajjchelor streams, but had never imagined herself on one of them. now, she had to. the girl had taken a few minutes to realize any streamer or youtuber could've been on there. whether she knew who they were, whether she was a fan of them, whether she hated their guts.

     even after she talked to austin, she still felt oh so very nervous. she was never one to socialize and even though she did eventually get used to streaming to thousands of people at once, she still had never gotten use to being around lots of people. talking to around 10 people for (probably) the first time at the same time was definitely going to be overwhelming. she would have to mentally prepare herself. she laid back in her chair where she usually streamed and looked up at the ceiling.

     "what am i doing?" she asked herself in her head, and exhaled out her nose as a laugh at herself.

     mariah had gotten up, grabbed her phone from her desk, and went to her bathroom. she stared at herself in the bathroom mirror long enough to point out all of her insecurities before letting her hair down. she brushed her teeth, washed her face, all the normal stuff. eventually, she softly smiled at herself in the mirror and walked out. the girl walked to her bedroom, turned on a lofi hip-hop stream loud enough so she could hear it, and slowly fell asleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧ 
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

hiii !! i'm SO sorry this took so long, i lost so much motivation and this is just genuinely so old at this point. i fell out of the fandom and i'm slowly coming back into it, so i thought i would upload this chapter! i hope i still have people who want to read this? my idea of the book is set back in the past, and back then he had a different persona then he does now. so do with this book as you will :) online friends hmu (only if ur swag doe)
also im learning french please do not come at me if i spelled the title wrong ;( it's meant to be 0.1 as an opening chapter