007

January 7, 2020

...I get out and see Hueningkai getting out of Yeonjun's car.

He looks up to see me waiting for him. I don't know if my eyes were playing with me, but I think he just blushed. I snap out of my thought when Beomgyu tapped on my shoulder. 

"Hey, you coming?" he says while leading me inside.

"Yeah, I just realized you live down the street from me," I say to Hueningkai while walking into their living room. I slip off my shoes by the door, with the rest. 

"Really? Well, Soobin, Beomgyu and I live across the street, while Taehyun lives next door. We can pick you up for school if you like?" Yeonjun replies while smirking at Hueningkai.

 "Hey y/n lets go to my room to work on the project!" Hueningkai quickly grabs my hand and drags me to his room. The rest of the boys chuckle at the youngest one's actions, and all sit down in his living room playing video games.

We enter his room, its a little messy, the bed is not made, and plushies are all over the place. However, I think its a super cute room. Never pinned him to be a plushie type of guy, but I guess never judge a book by the cover. 

"Heh, sorry for the messy room, honestly didn't think anyone would enter my room." He says while clearly embarrassed, and trying to pick up the mess. 

"It's ok my room is definitely worse." I smile and help him make his bed while he manages the plushies. I look around and see photos of him when he was younger and some with the boys. I unknowingly smile at the photos and decide to plop on the bed. 

I pull out my laptop while Hueningkai went to get a charger for his. He finally came back with drinks and a charger. We start to research through our textbook and the internet while, making a notes page. We discussed over our topic for another 3 hours til it said 6 pm. 

We finally decided to take a break. 

"Hey I really don't know much about you wanna play 20 questions?" I offer. I mean might as well since we are in a lot of classes together. 

"Sure, why not. Lets break out the hardest question... What is your favorite color?" He says while wiggling his eyebrows.  I break out a laugh at "the hardest question."

"Well I don't know how to answer Mr. Huennie... I think a lilac purple is indeed a nice color." I say. We break out into a laugh. "Well my turn to ask... hmmmm.." I say while stroking my chin, acting like I am thinking really hard for a question.

"Well Huennie, what is your hobby?" I say, actually curious. While Hueningkai scratches the back of his neck.

"Uhm well all of the boys and I like to sing and dance." he says in an embarrassed tone.

"Really?!?!? Omg that's so cool, but I think I have to be the judge of how good you guys actually are." I say while winking at him. His face flushed red from the wink. 

"Some other time, heh Well my turn to ask a question." He says to change the topic

We asked and answered questions for 30  min or so until my mom texted me to come home for diner. 

I bid the boys goodbye and walked up to my house. I grabbed some food and got ready for bed. I don't really associate with my parents when I am home, but we aren't on bad terms. Hueningkai and I snapped each other random photos until I fell asleep.