ii. nice

"CORBYN WHY ON EARTH did you tag a random girl in a tweet?" A very furious Daniel burst into the living room, where the suspect for the crime was laying down on the couch, chatting up some random girl on Tinder.

Corbyn rolled his eyes at his best friend and bandmate, "I was trying to prove a point to this girl. She keeps claiming that I'm not the real Corbyn Besson."

Daniel's brows furrowed. He stalked towards the boy laid out on the couch and sat down on the vacant spot beside the boy's feet.

"What do you mean?" He asked, confused.

Corbyn let out a shaky breath before blinking hard.

"I met a girl. She keeps saying I'm not the real Corbyn Besson."

"Well? Where'd you meet her?" Daniel asked.

"I–" Corbyn cut himself off and sat up with a weary look on his face. "You'll laugh at me."

Daniel, who was as serious as he can be shook his head. "I would never. Especially since this is a serious matter."

Corbyn sighed, "You sure?"

Daniel nodded, "Yeah. Hundred percent."

"I met her on Tinder. She keeps saying my account is fake because the real Corbyn would never be on Tin— hey, why are you laughing?!" He whined, looking at his band mate and best friend who was now doubled over in laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA– FUCK OH MY GOD– YOU'RE ON TINDER?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Daniel couldn't keep his laughter in. He was doubled over in laughter, that he could barely breathe.

"You said you wouldn't laugh!" Corbyn whined as Daniel kept laughing at his sake.

"I THOUGHT– HAHAHAHAHAHAHA– IT W-WAS SOMETHING S-SERIOUS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Daniel fell off the couch and rolled onto the floor. "Ouch– HAHAHAHAHA!" But he kept laughing.

"Out of everything I said? That's all you get?" Corbyn groaned. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted a giraffe!"

Suddenly, the rest of the band began rushing into the living room, surprised at the sight of Daniel James Seavey rolling on the floor laughing.

"What happened to him?" Jonah asked, concerned about his band mate that was laughing like a mad man.

"No reason." Corbyn mumbled underneath his breath. He felt his cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

Daniel heard this, "NO– HAHAHAHA! TELL T-THEM WHY I'M LAUGHING! HURRY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He could barely keep his calm. Daniel found this extremely funny.

Jonah walked over to Daniel and held a hand to the laughing boy's forehead. "Jesus Christ, what have you done to him?"

Zach raised an eyebrow at this, "Yeah? Come on Bean, tell us." He plopped down on the vacant spot beside Corbyn.

Jack laid down on the loveseat and looked at Corbyn, "Don't be shy, spill the tea." He wagged his eyebrows at the blonde.

Corbyn sighed, mentally preparing himself for judgement. The boys were looking at him expectantly.

He let out a shaky breath and gave the boys a small smile.

"I'm on Tinder."

The whole band burst into fits of laughter.

Corbyn hid his face in his hands in embarrassment. My, my, this was going to be a long night.