Oh Peppa

Peppa was a weird one. I cant complain.

Peppa had a kind of personality that... well idk who would like.

lets just say peppa was very... uhhh sexual. she likes having... uhhh she likes doing yoga with guys very close to her, lets just say.

This story starts with when she first found out about sex.

When peppa started to remember her dreams, she had a very bad one, one night.

so when peppa walked to her parents room, she thought they having a fight. there was lots of yelling and groaning.

she didn't wanna disrupt thm, so she waited quietly behind their door.

She didn't know they were fucking, but when her parents were done fucking, they opened the door so hard, that peppas nose/mouth hurt so much, that she couldn't even squeal.

she tried to crawl back to her room, but since she couldn't see with all the pain and blood, she crawled into her parents room.

she thought she found her bed, but really, it was her parents dresser. she crawled in, and when she knew it wasn't her bed, she tried to open her eyes as wide as she could and whipe the blood off her eyes. when she could clearly see again, she heard her parents coming back from the bathroom, so she stayed in the dresser and hid from her parents.

they started fucking again, but she dicided to take a little peak in the dark.

she saw her parents fucking and having a good time, so her decided to reinact what daddy pif was doing to mommy pig, so she fingered herself. she moaned in enjoyment, but had to stop when her parents heard her.

daddy pig walked over to the dresser, butt ass naked, and opened the dresser door.

he couldn't find her since she hid behind some pink dresses that were mommy pigs, so daddy pig walked off.

it was about an hour after mommy pig and daddy pig stopped fucking, and fell asleep when peppa decided it was a good time to sneak back into her room.

in the morning, she came downstairs with blood all over her PJ's and daddy pig asked wut happened.

she told him how she fell down the stairs last night when she wanted "milk" and started bleeding.

so in response, daddy pig said: "oh peppa" and peppa was glad she came up with that lie, cause she was scared about what else could have happened.