peppa can join if she wants daddy pig

a few weeks later, peppa started to finger herself almost 4 times a day.

she would do it in her bedroom, the bathroom, the dresser where she did it for the first time, at the playground, under a desk, on the kitchen table, in gorges bed, with Suzie sheep, with danny dog (he also fingers himself in the asshole cause peppa told all her friends to keep it as a secret), she does it with all her friends in the schools bathroom, she does it on top of her house, she does it in her chimny, she does it with her window showing her to the public, she does it in the middle of a store isle, and she also does it in the the slide at the public pool.and she doesn't just use her finger anymore. she also uses a lava lamp, a tall and skinny fan, she uses her stuffys, she uses her phone, she uses she pencil (she likes the side with the led tip more) she uses a ruler, she uses an amazon box, and she also uses her whole ass arm.

she has told almost all her friends about what she saw and about how good it felt when she fingered herself. now all her friends do it too. they sometimes even have partys and do it together. but they all know they cant let the parents know about ehir little secret.

like I was saying, it has been a few weeks later since the day with the dresser and her parents fucking. she started to feel sick one day. it was about 3 or 4 days after she decided to finger herself, but istead of with danny dog, she fingered herself on danny dog.

danny dog loved it so much more than fingering him self, and he loved the feeling even more when when he thought he peed into peppa. peppa also liked it and arranged another playdate together to do it again.

but like I was saying, peppa had been sick after that day, and she had to cancel on danny.

her parents forgot she was home when she stayed home sick, and so when peppa heard mommy pig and daddy pig come into her room with mommy pig yelling, she thought she would get into trouble again, so luckly since she was on the top bunk, she hid under the covers while mommy pig and daddy pig got into their happy birthday suits and started grunting a whole bunch.

peppa didn't know what this feeling was, but she felt horney. she felt like it was a good moment to finger herself at that moment, but accidentally squealed outloud when she came.

her parents looked up at the top bunk and daddy pig got mad.

"PEPPA! WHY ARENT YOU AT SCHOOL!?!?" he yelled.

"cause im sick, remember?" peppa said in response, as scared as a pig could be.

daddy pigs massive cokc was just lying out in the open, while he staired up at peppa. he started to jerk off and mommy pig got so mad, she asked if daddy pig would want peppa to join them since she has already seem them butt ass naked and she has already came.

"I mean sure, but don't you think she is a little young to handle me?" daddy pig said.

"peppa can join if she wants too, daddy pig." mommy pig said happily.

peppa went down the latter and said that if she pukes, she is sorry. ofcourse she threw up as soon as daddy pigs 100 inch thicc cock went into her, but mommy and daddy pig got even more turned on and started to slurp up the barf..

they fucked over and over again, until gorge came home.

luckly, gorge didn't even know about peppa and her fingers adventures, so he didn't have any idea what real playates were like.

peppa, mommy and daddy pig all swore to never have fun time again..... but since danny had already given peppa a fun time without any cock helmets, and daddy burst threw his, peppa is now having twin, and they will be even more fun than suzie and danny dog will be in the next chapter.