Epiloge - Celine

if you've read the hunger games i would recommend you skip to chapter one! because this is the reaping scene!

C E L I N E
i stand in the front row with the other 18 year old girls in front of the justice building, my blonde hair in two fishtail plaits down the side of my head. our capitol escort Winnow Baxwall walked out in her 'capitol colours' that consisted of only bright things, she gave a speech explaining the hunger games and we watched the same old video from the capitol about the uprising, finally she announces "Ladies First!" she walks over to the clear bowl filled with the names of all the children aged 12-18 in the district, "Glimmer Hastly" a 13 year old girl stepped out into the middle passage and started walking towards the stage, "I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!" the moment i've been waiting for, i walk up onto the justice buildings platform and wait for the boy to be picked, "Marvel Sanford" i trained with him, he didn't even have to volenteer he got picked, lucky him. he walks up next to me and we hold hands and lift them up into the air, the crowd cheers as we walk towards the train that will transport us to the capitol.

Hope You're All Enjoying This So Far! - @mockingjaysburn