stop it!

I keep rolling on my bed unwilling to get up. though I am not sleepy I have loads of laziness,I guess I can rent it out and become rich. listening to the sound of my alarm clock as if it's a song and humming its tune I get from my bed and head to the bathroom.

"Ahhhh" I freak out at the sight of my face in the mirror. my brother comes running to my room."y/n what happened . why did u scream".he asked."I saw my face in the mirror then I realised I became a bit more beautiful overnight". I reply .he sighs
"Oh god I wish she is talkative at school too" he mumbles while walking away.

I fresh up and get down to eat breakfast. Ah I wish I have a pleasant day at school after eating a delicious breakfast I don't want to be upset at the morning itself by doing math.
I get into the bus and plug my earphones and enjoy the music. I feel someone is looking at me. I don't care.
But he is coming closer to me. "Y/n I told you to wait for me didn't I why ".
" ya j-hope I told you not freak me out by staring at me". He laughs and sits beside me and takes one of my earphone and plugs it into his ears.
Gosh how can he be this active .he is like a beam of sunlight . he is my best friend and the only boy I talk with.

We enter the class room and seat next to each other. Our homeroom teacher enters the classroom and announces that she will be changing our places.
"Oh not again"cries the whole class. I look at j-hope with a sad look he pats my hair telling me its ok. I was wishing god to place me next to him.  but i guess he has other plans.I was placed in my own place but with a different deskmate. he sits next to me and stretch's his hand to introduce himself. " hi I am Kim taehyung". I shake his hand "hello my name is y/n". He smiles at me. I search for my bestie he is placed behind my desk oh god at least he is near me. as I was beaming with happiness someone enter the class. He is tall and has a well built body. I guess he is another substitute teacher " hello students I am your new math teacher Mr jeon. mr.Lee will not be able to teach you because he is retiring". Whatever it changes nothing I will be as dumb as before in math. I try to think why I am dumb only in math and top all the other subjects. Taehyung looks at me and pats my hand I look at him . he is pointing towards our math teacher. Oh I am caught daydreaming again.
I walk towards him he comes closer to me and whispers in my ear "were you dreaming about getting a detention because your dream has come true."
He turns towards the class and  says"she will be having detention guys". What detention at his first class.oh my god y/n you should stop dreaming.

As the school is over I walk towards my class to have detention as given by Mr.jeon. I peek into the class and see that he is already in the class sitting on the table and scrolling through his phone. I enter the class and and head to my seat and sit . he is looking at me with a stern look in his eyes. Oh god I understand what he means as no one Is in the class he expects me to sit at front.I take my bag and move to the front. He walks towards me ."what is your name" he asks. "I am y/n". I can see a smirk at the end of his lips gosh why are his lips so pink.I am a girl I should be having pink lips.

He walks towards the board and writes an equation and asks me solve it. My god please save me from embarrassment I am sure he will laugh at me. I take the chalk and try to solve it. He is looking at me someone please save me. He comes near me and smacks my head lightly.
" this is why you shouldn't be day dreaming in class".he takes the chalk in my hand and solves it while I am looking at his features. He has small eyes and a sharp nose. And his forehead which is covered by his bangs gosh he smells like baby powder.

" do u like how I smell". He steps towards me with my waist in his hands