soft kiss

I was startled at his question. What does he think he is doing though I don't mind being touched by him because he is hot. "Do you?" I look into his eyes they were like marbles .
He pulls me closer to him and presses my waist. "I am sorry Mr.jeon I just thought you smelled like baby powder.he leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear." Oh do you want to smell like me." I looked at him he took my wrist and and gently rubbed it against his neck. Gosh his neck is so veiny . I push him away and go to get my backpack. I walked out of the class and I could see him checking me out. What is he thinking.

I reached my house and was shocked to see Mr.jeon there. He was talking with my brother in a friendly manner. I went towards them . my brother looked at me and said"you came just in time this is jungkook my best friend that I always talk about. since you never come out of the room when my friends come you don't know him." I looked at Mr.jeon he was smiling at me.my brother said that he will be staying with us. I hit him and said"ya namjoon he is our new math teacher how can he stay with is. It is not appropriate. " he replied by sticking his tounge out."nothing will happened. Nobody will know that he will be staying with us besides you are dumb in math he can help you" .

Next morning

I was bathing pleasantly and suddenly someone opened the door.
It was jungkook. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I covered my self with my hands . he looked at me shocked and said " oh I thought no one was in the bathroom." He left immediately. Ah this man. I walked down to eat breakfast . namjoon looked at aus both and said did you two fight I heard noises from the above." I looked at jungkook he was acting as if nothing had happened.

I was stepping out of the door when my brother suddenly came and grabbed my hand and pulled into the living room. " y/n please stay with jungkook he suddenly collapsed out of nowhere I was calling the ambulance but he refused to go to the hospital. please look after him I have very important work at office." I had no other choice but to stay with him.

I looked at him he was deep in sleep and was sweating very much. I decided to give him a sponge bath. As I was scrubbing his neck he suddenly caught me and hugged me tightly. I didn't know what was happening I patted his back to calm him down .
He was saying" please don't leave me". As I was patting his back he suddenly pulled back and kissed me on my lips . my mind was struck . I didn't know what to do his lips were so soft he was deepening the kiss. I parted my lips to give permission to his tounge to enter my mouth.