Epilogue

(Y/N) POV

I started waking up and I heared muffeled cries. My vision got better and I started looking around. It looked like I was in a van surrounded by medical suplies. I was laying down on a bed when the cries got louder. I sat up a little bit and saw Lorraine crying her eyes out while Ed hugged her, crying as well.

I sat up more and the duvet that was on me to slide down. There were bandages wrapped on my stomac, chest and arms.
I felt something in my throat and started coughting.

I felt arms around me. I looked up and saw Ed and Lorraine hugging me like their lives deppended on it.

"D-Don't do that again..." Lorraine wispered.
I raised my arms and hugged them, ignoring the pain on my arms.

"Help me up, please."
"(Y/n), no, you were badly hurt, you can't-"
"Only my arms, chest and back are hurt, but not my legs. So please..."

Ed helped me out of the van to sit on the edge of it.

"What happaned then I was out?" I asked.
"We called the ambulance as soon as we could. Janet is fine. You saved her." Said Lorraine.
"No, we saved her." All of us started to laugh when Peggy and Janet came to us.

"Thanks for coming back for us!" Said Peggy while hugging Lorraine.
Janet let go of her mother and ran to me, putting me in a hug.
"Uff, hehe, aww..." I cooed while hugging back.
She let go of me and sat next to me.
I took my cross off.
"This has kept me safe since I was a kid and I want you to have it." I said handing her my cross that now belongs to her.

"And when you grow up, you give it to someone who needs it. Promise?" I asked.
She paused and looked at the croos.

"I'm so lucky." She turned to Lorraine.
"You said some people could change anything, but I've got three." She said as she turned to me.

Peggy sat next to Janet and hugged her.

~~~~~

"I'm going to put this away" I said to the Warrens.
I walked into the little museum with a bag that the music box was contained.
I put the bag on a table and opened it.

I grabbed a towel and grabbed the music box.
Finaly I put the music box next to the smaller music box from a few years ago.
I sighed, then I heared some music coming threw the house.
I followed the music and saw Ed and Lorraine dancing.
It was the song Ed played back in England.

I felt a presence behind me, I turned around and saw Judy behind me looking at her parents. She looked at me and we nodded at each other.

I grabbed her hand and positioned her correctly. And we both started swaying to the music.

Ed and Lorraine saw this and we all burst laughing.

THE END?