Reijiro Shimabukuro [Teacher].

𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄:
Shimabukuro-Sensei.

𝐎𝐂 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄::
Reijiro Shimabukuro.

𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐓::
Slot#6 under Teachers.

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄::
Reijiro Shimabukuro. [First to Last.]

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄::
Shimabukuro-sensei, sensei, Shima-sensei, Bukuro-sensei, Reiji, Rei, Ijiro.

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘::
9th of September.

GENDER::
Male.

SEXUALITY::
Bisexual, but has a male preference.

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘::
Japanese.

𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲::
50% Japanese, 50% Korean.

𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭::
5'7.

Age::
28.

W𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭::
155 lbs.

P𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲::
Reijiro is a caring and responsible teacher. He cares for his students, and will do anything to protect them, and to make sure they are in a safe environment. He is extremely trustworthy, and he trusts his students. He doesn't have much of a temper, but he can get angry or mad if he needs to. He can't stand when someone his threatening his students, or anyone in general. He can turn into a bit of a protective older brother, rather than a protective father. He is passionate about his classes and the literature club. He tries to always be fair to everyone. 

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲::
There isn't much to Reijiro's backstory. He had a homophobic mother, and had to deal with her homophobia until the age of 19 - 20, when he moved out and went to college. He majored in education and literature, and has become the English and literature teacher for Kiyose Higashi High. Since then, he's always made sure his students have someone they can trust and confide in. 

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬::
Teaching, being a teacher, literature, the literature club, his students, music, horror novels, Shakespeare, Sherlock Homles, Agatha Christie, music, accomponying the literature club on club trips, murder mystery novels, murder mystery things, the lgbtq+ community, supporting his students.

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬::
Homophobes, those who threaten his students, violence, cruel people, his students being harmed, bullying, child abuse, child neglect, bitter coffee, ruined books, bullies, cruel people, snakes, extremely hot weather.

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬::
Reijiro is afraid of letting down his students, and not being able to help them.
He is also afraid of snakes.