Chapter 4

Laura's POV

Suddenly I feel a bang on my head and I was blacked out. Ross was the only one in the house...

???: (takes me to a cold alley)
Laura:( I suddenly wake up) what the firetruck?!

I wake up in a cold alley with no clothes on. I guess you would know what happened. I was raped, but who did it?

Ross' POV

For some reason I can't find Laura. I literally looked around my whole house, and you know how big of a house I live in. I decided to call our directors and tell them that Laura was missing. But I always seem to forget their names!!

Laura's POV

I want to find out who did this. The only person there was Ross. Did Ross rape me?!

??? POV

After I tortured Laura, I waited there till she would find me. I had to wait here, in this cold alley. I really don't regret it though, if I didn't they would have killed her. I like her so much. I don't want her to get hurt. Soon I see a really mad Laura stomping to me. I just remember that, I did this to save her and what's done is done.

???: I'm so sorry Laur
Laura: So your the guy who did this. Wait the only person who calls me that is.. ( Takes off my mask) ROCKY???!!!!
Rocky: Laura I- ( cuts him off)
Laura: I saw you being bullied into something like a garbage can but not into this??!!! (She yells)
Rocky: Laura I had to or else they would kill you!!
Laura: (starts to cry) who?? Wh- what??
Rocky: Your 2 ex boyfriends are threatening to kill you if I didn't do this. So I did it because I love you Laura.
Ross: Laura!! ( He yells)

I run off but I still hear them,since I hid beside the building.

Laura: Yes Ross
Ross: Who was that guy?

Wow he doesn't recognize his own brother!!

Laura: Oh no one ( says with an adorable smile)

They walk away with their hands held together. Why didn't Laura tell Ross it was me. Well I'm hungry so I need to get home

---------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I made a longer chapter today to make up for my really late update. I want to say thanks for reading. I may not have much reads but I don't care. As long as the story is good and tell me if I should take it down. Did anyone notice the Smosh reference. Find it and comment it. Thanks!! Bye!!!

-Ali