Children's day

Hey people I am back with another part of this story .
My search of true friend seems to be ending bcoz of sg laughing classes.
When I entered there almost 5 people were sitting and studying.
They thought I was a decent and shant swabhao wala ladka some of them thought which now I got to know that ki main pagl lag rha tha.
Sahi bhi ki duniya kahe mujhko pagl main kahun duniyan ko pagl.
Hey wait wait not only this tution gave me my best friends but my school also gave me my best friends
Yes , best friends!!!
I got 4 of them from my school who always supported me and gave me true advice .
I will be coming on them first lets revisit  sg laughing classes.
As usual like old methods by raising stupid questions I want to be in highlight of not teacher but in others .
Really making mockery of myself.
Class was going on algebra  after only one class I demanded that there must a test.
Everyone seems to be shocked and we're staring At me With full of anger ki ye kaha se a gya baklol .
Actually not all but 2 of them one was Avyanna and other was Reyna.
They were only ones of my age group.
Sry now time gets over it 6:30pm time to leave .
Wait wait there is an announcement by our teacher miss Arabella.
Tomorrow is a party on the occasion of children's day.
Wow it's a party I was thinking that as I am new I won't be invited but wait wait..... Hey ( I won't let you know my name this early) . U are also invited .
Ek choti si smile a gyi mere chere pr.
Its 14 november Children's day Again. Iam waiting for 5:00pm .
It is and I  am in the sg laughing classes that day change my impression from a shant swbhao wala bachaa to a bada wala pagl and pak pak bolne wala ladka.
That day I laughed jitna main apni zindagi me hasahunga (till that day).
Truth and dare . Raziya sultan,. Going out of city with a bail gadi
Etc I know it's quite awkward.
An incident happened a dance was performed as a dare and suddenly bang bang one of a student. Got slapped off course it s not me but Cole why u can understand why a girl would slap a boy while she was dancing no no not for passing bulgur comment but he tried ki unko pair laga ke gira de .
Everyone was laughing and here the day end with eating lots of eatable and a new me was discovered my self

Let's meet you in the next chapter with another part of my life that is my school life which also have some funny moments.