Sorta chapter 2

So I'm 14 turning 15 in 2 weeks let me tell you about myself a bit more and how things are so I'm your average teenager I have liken 3 more months left of freshman year I hope it ends already as I said earlier yes I do have a twin brother I miss him with all my heart bc since he is almost a boy version of me my mom kicked my dad out after she was 9 months pregnant with me and after she told my dad to come back when I was 2 and my older bro was 4 he was there for a good 3 months and after my mom found out she was pregunta with my lil sis she you guessed it kicked him out but one time he came back and was with us for 3 years then left bc my mom would try and kill him I honestly miss my father with all my fucking heart he was so funny he left us matching hoodies he has one too he wore the all and told us "when your sad or need something put on the hoodie it's a sign I'll always be with you no matter what I love you kids so much" and Yea....
MY brother Daniel he is 15 turning 16 in a month and a half he is overprotective over me and ash but I honestly love him for that he is 5'8 he is also a freshman since he is a horrible student somehow girls are still drooling over him I say we are pretty famous I got 22Mil on insta and 43Mil on tiktok and my bro has 17Mil on insta and has 5Mil on tiktok
My sister Ashley is 12 turning 13 next week (I can't remember lol) she is a angel I love my lil sis she is in 8th grade cause Along with my bro she is smarter than him bc he is a dumbass lol she has 5.3Mil on insta and 7mil on tiktok

How it is at home
Well my mom doesn't give 2 fucks about us like she used to she used to love us and cared now she is never home she uses our savings got us credit cards and they have over 3Mil dollars those are our real savings they jars have like 200 or so she always shames Ashley and things only me and Daniel are perfect honestly I hate her so much!

Anyways guys words counted 427
I'll write a real chapter after I shower:)