1.8

"the world is a blur"

//

It seems like I don't do anything anymore. I'm barley hang out with my friends, they're always asking me to do stuff with them, but I refuse.

I don't know what goes on in the world. Only a little bit, my parents keep me up to date. I still post pictures on Instagram, still tweet, and have Younows. Yet, fans comment about how I'm going, and talk about my Snapchats.

I drove over to my grandparents house, my Dad's parents, with my brothers. When we got there, grandpa wasn't there, and it was only grandma.

We all talked, and grandma was asking us questions. Then she asked about Jack,

"Oh honey, where's that sweet boyfriend of yours, Jack. Almost every time you come over, you bring him along?" She questioned.

Grandma absolutely loves Jack, she thinks he's the sweetest gentlemen in the world. Also, she thinks he's a cutie.

"Um, we broke up." I told her. I tried my best not to cry, because my brothers were here. I know they hate it when they see me cry, so I'm trying my best.

"Awh, I'm sorry baby." she hugs me.

"It's fine." I said.

After a few hours, we headed back home. When I was at a stoplight, which usually takes forever, I took a picture of my mirror that had rain on it.

the world is a blur

Yup, totally is.