Unforgettable Day

-Good morning your highness my prince, Mew said and kiss Gulf cheek.
-Mew? (shy) what is wrong with you now?
- yai Nong did you already forgot.... Now you are my boyfriend
-hmm (blushing)  so you will you kiss your boyfriend darling?
Mew felt his heart beat hard in his chest " this beauty is really mine huh?". He approached Gulf and kiss his lips, his lips were so hot and delicious that made him want to kiss more hard. Gulf opened his mouth and Mew put his tongue inside his mouth. Their tongue start to dance on the rithm of love. After they kissed enough.... Or almost enough Mew said
- Baby this day is just for you so wake up, have a shower and let's go... We have a date. Gulf wake up from his bed and kiss Mew forehead and left toward bathroom. He made shower arrange himself took Mew hand and got out from his house.
-through a bright day (Gulf shouted)
- so cute
-you wanna go back inside? I can show you how cute I am...
- not now... Let's go
-thought so... Gulf said while smirking at him
They enter inside Mew car and go to Gulf favorite restaurant. They eat and have fun than Mew take his hand and go in front of the sea, there a boat was waiting for them so Mew took Gulf's hand and helped him to go in.
-it's first time when I ride a boat you know.
-my first time to (smiling), today I want to make with you what we never did so we can create new memories.
-yea, let's make lots of memories today.
-I love you Nong
-I love you to Mew.
They were staying in the boat for some time than they were having rest in a park on a bench while Gulf was resting his head on Mew shoulder.
-I wish this day never finish.
-hmm, me too.
-look there Mew, ice-cream!!!
-you want?
-you need to ask?
-let's go, I'll buy you ice-cream
-he he, we will eat ice-cream like the time we were kids, gulf said and took Mew hand and run to the truck with ice cream.
-its still something prepared for you so after we are eating the ice cream let's go there Na.
-oh, still something else? What is it?
-you will see... (smiling)
-ok khrap
After they were eating, they left for their next place. They were going to a farm. There were horses and Mew knew that Gulf like horses but he never had the chance to ride them.
So now Mew was taking him there
-horses? Really? Mew I wanted to ride a horse for a very long time, how did you know?
- how can you forget.... Before being your boyfriend I was your best friend, if I don't know you than no-one know you.
-right on point (smiling shy)
-cute.... Now let's go ride a horse.
Mew helps Gulf to ride it and than he ride the same horse to. He keeps Gulf tight of his waist and start to walk.
-Mew...
-yes baby?
-thank you.
-for????
-for this day, for being my boyfriend, for being my best friend for knowing me so good, for making me happy. Thank you.
-love you baby
-love you to darling.
After a while Mew jumps down from the horse and help Gulf jump down to.
-Baby, we have one more thing to do, but I need to put a scarf on your eyes.
-oh, why?
-because it's a special place and I want you to see it when you open your eyes.
-oh my boyfriend is so lovely
So Mew tied Gulf's eyes with a scarf and drive to the place where Mew was preparing his last surprise. After reaching there Mew took the scarf from Gulf eyes and he got startled. In front of him was an amazing image. They were up on a very high hill where you could see all city. It was already dark outside so the view in front of him seems magic, lots of lights were on in the city.
-look carefully baby. Said Mew.
Next moment all lights got off than the shape of "I LOVE YOU NONG" appeared like a drawing to the entire city. Than one minut later all light were back on. Gulf eyes became teary
-I love you to my dear Mew.
Gulf than took Mew's hand and kiss his lips.
-I love you more than anything Nong
-I love you to baby (while crying happily).
After watching the city lights for a little while longer they got home.
They prepared something food and eat and go home content with their happy day. Gulf put his head on Mew chest and before fall asleep he wishers
-Thank you for today my dear Mew. I wish we will always be together like today.
-I love you nong, I promise I will never let your side and we will have many many days like this in the future. Than Mew kiss Gulf forehead and fall asleep while hugging each other.
Hey babies, here is a new chapter, don't forget to give a star and let a comment with your impressions. Thank you... Love ya 🤗