𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 - 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙

requested by: Kpop_memelord

• going to disney world •

kun
- for your three year anniversary, he took you to florida where the both of you would go to disney world one of the days.
- didn't take pictures much.
- enjoyed the time you had with one another.
- took you on rides and went out to eat in the parks.
- smiles super brightly every time you'd het excited.
- ended up taking you by the castle which is where he then proposed to you.

ten
- when you brought up you wanted to go back to disney world one day, he surprised you with tickets for your birthday.
- stayed in a more romantic hotel with you.
- took you to see all of the parks in the span of two weeks.
- would stop and get ice cream a lot with you, and always shared his with you with a grin on his face.
- held hands pretty much the whole day while walking around and if you ever needed to stop because of how hot it was outside he'd give you his water bottle and sit down on the curb with you.

winwin
- was originally been the one to ask you if you would want to go out of the blue.
- didn't lie when he said he'd by plane tickets and tickets to the parks, and basically bought them the night after your short conversation.
- goes on almost every ride you want to go on, and just holds your hand as you show him which way.
- very giggly and happy.
- was adorable when he would see the characters.

lucas
- you and him go along with some close friends who were also wanting to go.
- would take you on different rides and was awfully smiley the entire time.
- went off with one of the others guys while you stayed with two of your female friends at some point.
- was pretty nervous during the night but you found out why when he proposed to you when it became night time and there were fireworks.

xiaojun
- when you brought up disney world he tells you he's never gone but wants to, so you promise him you both would go.
- ends up buying tickets for a christmas gift, and getting to be there on christmas.
- even though it's a bit cold you both go out to eat a lot, and walking around the parks.
- basically hugs you every ten minutes super tightly out of excitement and just being able to be with you this much.
- covers your with a blanket and warms you while you watch the parade at night.

hendery
- was acting crazy on the plane right out of excitement, and you other friends who came thought he was going insane.
- was very cheerful the entire time.
- took lots of videos of you while walking around.
- was probably the most affectionate he's ever been throughout the trip.
- told you he loved you for the first time while in the main area of magic kingdom.
- basically made you happy cry.

yangyang
- "how about we go to disney world? just a trip. me and you. how about it?"
- although you and yangyang have been dating for two years now you've never been on a trip with one another.
- clingy af throughout the entire time.
- his inner child came out when you'd see something cool or go on a ride.
- very giggly the entire time.
- would come up behind you and put the mickey mouse ears on you while laughing cutely.