Greetings... (Chapter 1, Prologe)

//heya! This chapter takes place in the prologue! Where our two lesbians meet! I hope you enjoy ^^//

Celeste's PoV

I slowly fluttered my eyes open, taking in my surroundings. I seem to be in a... classroom? I try to remember how I got here, then it hit me. I'm in Hopes Peak Academy, my name is Celestia Ludenburg and I'm the ultimate gambler. I step up out of the wooden chair and I depart from the empty classroom. I walked around the school, not knowing where I was, I take a step into a room, looking around it seems to be another classroom. I was about to leave when I heard a yawn, I turned around, the weight of my drills almost making me fall. When I got a good look of the person, I noticed it was a female, a good looking female.

Kyoko's PoV

I slowly open my eyes and lift my head from the desk. I look around the classroom and investigate what is in it, I have an urge to. Eventually I see the porcelain pale female, her long, black drills were amazing and her bright red eyes were mesmerising. "Hello there.." I say, not really caring what I look or sound like. The female chuckles, "Bonjour~" I nod, not knowing how to respond. "I'm Kyoko Kirigiri" "Celestia Ludenburg, but please, call me Celeste" Celeste... I like it. "Do you know where we are?" I ask. "No, but I believe we are in Hopes Peak Academy" she says, her voice is amazing. "Hmmm, if this is hopes peak, shouldn't there be more students?" I question. "I believe so, shall we go look for them?"
I nod, following her out the door.

  We look into every room, trying to figure out if we were in hopes peak. Celeste slowly opened a door and we seen 13 other students, each of them talking silently. They all turned their heads to look at us, a rather large male seemed to be drooling over Celeste. I gently push Celeste over to two other females. The four of us talk before we learnt their names, Aoi And Sakura. Then, the door suddenly opened to reveal a small brunette, he looked around at all of us. Suddenly someone shouts, "so there's 16 of us now?" "That seems like a good amount of people". Me and Celeste are talking about how we could have gotten here, when the male comes up to us. "I'm Makoto Naegi! I'm the ultimate lucky student" "Celestia Ludenburg, but please, call me Celeste" "Kyoko Kirigiri.." once Makoto makes his introductions, a bell goes off. "Please make your way to the gymnasium at your earliest convenience" the voice says. It's a playful voice, it sounds like a clown.

Celeste's PoV

I turned to Kyoko, she nodded and we left the main hall. When we got to the gym, everyone else was already there. The two of us stepped inside and stood beside each other, then a black and white teddy bear. "Huh? A teddy bear?" Chihiro spoke, "I am not a teddy bear.." it replied, "I am monokuma, and I am this school's headmaster!" I have never been more confused. "Nice to meet you all!" Monokuma said. Everyone was in shock, no one has seen a teddy bear that can speak. Once we all got 'normalised' with the talking teddy bear, he gave us a sentence I never thought I would hear. "We're going to have a killing game!" He gave multiple ways of murder to all of us. Eventually, everyone began an uproar. We all refuse to play this 'game.' The bear told us the rules and we headed to bed, weight hanging on everyone's shoulders...