•𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞•

"FINALLY!!", ashido and toga exclaimed

currently, both girls along with hoshimi were in her dorm, gossiping.

"haha, dabi owes me $30", toga grinned.

"what?"

"oh. dabi said shigaraki was too much of a pussy to ask you out, but I believed in him. so now he owes me $30", toga proudly boasted.

"wow. that's a way to make money", ashido chuckled.

"by the way, does aizawa-sensei know yet?", toga asked.

"aha...about that.....well, he's been so busy grading midterms recently that I just....", hoshimi trailed off as she avoided eye contact with the two girls.

"oh god hoshimi. you better tell him soon. you don't want it to end up like last time", ashido reprimanded.

"what happened last time?", toga asked, clueless.

"last time I didn't tell my dad, he got so mad, he wouldn't even look at the boy. and he didn't want to not have my dad's blessings, so....he broke up with me", hoshimi muttered.

"ah well, it's good that you lost that loser. because now you have tomura!!", toga exclaimed, to which hoshimi just laughed.

"alright, now let's get to class. I'm DYING to return the babies", ashido said.

"oh yeah! since it's the end of the semester, y'all are finally free from the baby right".

"yep! thank god. it was always so awkward bringing the baby around", hoshimi complained.

"well to be fair, the baby got you and tomura together", toga said.

"gurl's got a point", laughed ashido.

"yeah yeah! I guess he was a pretty great father to my baby", hoshimi said, rolling her eyes.

"girl, you better haulllll your hormones. we don't want a real little tomi running around here", ashido joked.

"pft! I won't", hoshimi protested.

"mhmmmm".

"himiko!!"

»»————- ★ ————-««

"okay class, please have your partner bring up your babies", aizawa said.

"goodbye my little pichu", kaminari said as he fake sobbed, making shinso look at him weirdly.

"thank fuck", bakugo sighed. he could not have taken care of a fake baby with todoroki any longer.

"at least I was a better father than my own", todoroki muttered as he brought the baby back to aizawa.

uraraka almost choked after hearing todoroki's depressing comment.