Chapter 5: Shut Up

Once upon a time, in a land not far from a kingdom lived a beautiful girl. With light brown hair stretch down to her shoulders. She was sitting on a lounge chair in the small cabin she called home.

"Oh my god, shut up." The girl said.

"Aurora, why are you yelling."

"My name is not Aurora. It's Libra." The girl that is now known as Libra, looked over the picture of the fairytale princess in the woods with the prince. She crumpled up the stupid peace of paper and threw it at a random tree.

"Aurora, are you-"

"My god, shut up."

"Aurora." The woman in red spoke up in a disappointed tone. She looked hurt. To more women walked out the small hut, one in green and the other in blue. "What has gotten into you."

"Nothing, I'm not Aurora. I don't know where I am. I want to go home and I look ridiculous." Libra cried. She wanted to go home not want to worry about where she was. "I'm going on a walk."

"Oh alright. Don't forget your coat." The lady in green said.

"I don't need one."

"I know you are turning 18 tomorrow, but that does not mean you get to be rude." The one in red spoke.

"What do you mean I'm turning 18 tomorrow. I have been 18 for about a month now, I'm just about to graduate highschool." Libra said. She got three confused looks and she took that as her cue to go on her walk. She walked into the woods and looked around watching the woodland animals get closely to her. She starred at the rabbits, dears, birds, and other woodland creatures. She screamed in terror as the animals seemed to get closer. She ran as fast as she could stumbling and tripping over many things before falling into a small pond. Her curly hair falling wet onto her face. She was crying. Not knowing where home was. She didn't have any of her friends or family. Alone in the woods with animals that seem to understand her. Tears streaming down her cheeks as she curled up into a ball in the small pond. The wet dress floating around her.

"Libra, is that you." A voice said. The soaking girl ripped her head around to see a huge white horse touring over her head. She screamed in terror at the sight. "Calm down it's just me."

"Scorpio?" The dark hair boy jumped off the horse. The girl stood up in the pond, water dripping from her skin. Joy over filing her veins she wiped the tears from her eyes and gave the guy a hug. Surprisingly he hugged back, before reality hit them. When it did hit they pushed each other and brush they're close.

"Why would you hug me. Your disgusting."

"Be quiet you hugged back. You're actually really nice." Libra fired back. "Now where the hell are we."

"I think we're in Pisces storybook."

"Are you stupid."

"No are you."

"We cannot be in that stupid book."

"Yes we are, and more specifically. We are in Sleeping Beauty." He said giving the girl a piece of the book.

"How do you know this."

"Woke up and people kept calling Prince Fillip. Also that page you're holding." He said then snatched the page out of her hand. "Now listen, if this is Pisces' doing them there are probably other people in her. I hate her stupid brain."

"I hate you and look where we are now." Libra said making Scorpio roll his eyes.

"Shut up and get on the horse, we have a Pisces to find." Scorpio said lifting the wet Libra onto the horse.

<>><><><<><><<<<<<<><><

I know it isn't much but I wanted to give something to the story. I really enjoyed writing this chapter and I'm gonna try to upload more frequently. Also I want to make longer chapters. So enjoy the chapter. I'll probably post another chapter tomorrow. Also I need ideas, give me a problem to face. Put Scorpio and Libra into something that need to work together to get out of.

~<3 CareBare(^.^)