#2

- Kelseys POV -

To my surprise when we left my bedroom the livingroom and kitchen wasn't as messy as I thought it would be. People had started to calm down abit and no one was dancing anymore and people were standing on the balcony just chatting and the music were lowered, playing We The Kings. I was sure Natalie had cleaned abit and told people to calm down, even in her drunken state she's caring. I felt more relaxed now after having that chat with Seamus. It was really sweet of him to stay with me and I felt this night wasn't a disaster afterall. Seamus came up and stood beside me and nudged me in the shoulder. "You feel better?" he asked me and game me a smile.

"Absolutley. Who knew all I needed was some nice company and some wine?" I let out a giggle, I knew it sounded stupid. "For some reason I feel like we've known eachother for longer then 2 hours." I bit my lip nervously. I saw his eyes follow the actions.

"You know what? I feel exactly the same. Those were some amazing stories." he smiled and I felt a little weak to the knees. I enjoyed hearing about his life too. He didnt say much but he's a youtuber, playing videogames for a living and a former target employe. When he told me he gets paid to play video games I feel jealous cause that sounds like a dream job for me, although I am too awkward to comment anything or be on camera. He amazed me in so many ways in the short time i've known him. I don't know if its the alcohol talking or if i'm actually starting to feel something else.

I snapped out of my thoughts as one guy declared that it was 10 minutes till midnight. The group of people, half of them I didn't know started gathering their jackets and walked out of the apartment, leaving me and Seamus alone. It felt weird of quiet it became, only Ed Sheerans voice was heard from the ipod dock in the corner of the livingroom. I enjoyed the moment of silence, no talking, no shouting and no blasting music. I let out a sigh of relief and looked over to Seamus who was observing me.

"I'm not letting anyone in again. This party is over."

Seamus laughed. "Does that include me?"

I gave him a shy smile. Of course I didn't want him to leave. "Nah you can stay."

He gave me a million watt of a smile and I felt once again my knees go a little bit weak. I was shocked of how quickly this man had started to affect me. One smile and I was done.

I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed 2 red plastic cups and a bottle of champange I had hid in the fridge. Me and Natalie was supposed to share it at the strike of midnight but as she ran off with Aleks I guess I'll just share it with someone else.

I walked back to Seamus and gave him a cup. He raised an eyebrow and looked at the nice champange bottle and then at his cup.

"This is fucking classy."

I laughed. "Thats how I do it."

We walked out on the balcony and looked over the edge. Outside there had gathered a big group of people singing and cheering together. I looked over to Seamus who stood right next to me, his shoulder brushed mine and smiled. I'm glad we stayed up here. For some strange reason, i'm happy here with him. He just feels.. so different. So genuine.

- Seamus POV -
It was almost midnight. The crowd underneath was moving, shouting and dancing around celebrating the new year. It was just a few minutes left of 2014 and here I am with this absolutley stunning girl. Again my mind drifted off to Aleks and James who had invited me to this at first disaster of a party. I seriously need to thank them for inviting me. I looked over at her and her eyes were focused on the stars above us. I looked at her lips that was formed in a small smile and she seemed in deep thought. I knew that I had to kiss her, or I would regret it. I turned to her and she must have noticed because she turned to me too. I was speechless and struggled to find words to say. Maybe words wasn't needed as I saw her bite her bottow lip as her blue eyes looked into mine. My hands were starting to get clammy and I felt how my hands twitch, wanting to touch her.

"10" we heard the crowd starting to countdown below us. It was like in slow motion of how we got closer to eachother, her hands now grabbing softly to my arm. I softly pulled a loose strand of her blonde hair from her face, my hand stopping softly on her cheek.

"9, 8, 7, 6, 5." the sound of the crowd below was slowly drowned out as our faces was only just inches away from eachother. I closed my eyes. "4,3,2,1". It was such an cliche, but as our lips met fireworks appeared all around us. My mind was seeing colours, the ground shaking. I let my hands fall down to her back and I pulled her a little bit closer to me. Our lips were slowly moving in synch and I felt like never stopping. Her lips were just as soft as I imagined them to be. Somehow the sound of the crowd and fireworks slowly appeared again as my lips left hers. I let out a shaky breath and opened my eyes, she was already looking at me, a blush was covering her pale cheeks.

"Happy new year" I smiled ad her.

"Happy new year." she gave me a bright smile and then I felt her lips on mine once again.

Valentines day 2015

"I wouldn't mind staying in on valentinesday." I heard Kelsey say. I looked over where she was sitting on the couch next to me, her eyes glued to the tv screen where she was playing Smash bros. I smiled for myself looking back at the laptop on my lap. So much had happened in these two months after our first kiss at the new years party. After the party we went on dates, we saw eachother as much as we could and then we ended up becoming a couple. Everyday I find myself thinking of how lucky I am to have this bubbly person next to me and getting to know and love this person. Aleks and James of course took credit for this, saying it was their doing for us to meet. To be fair, if I hadn't gone, we wouldnt be sitting here together right now. 2
"We could just stay at mine then." I told her. "Dominos?"

She paused her game and plopped herself right next to me, her arms embracing me.

"That sounds amazing." she gave me a quick kiss. "I'll put my best sweatpants on, just for you."

I let out a giggle and held her a little bit closer. I have a feeling this is going to be the best year ever.