Author's Note

Hi there! If you found this book, then chances are that you are a Vocaloid fan. That's great! Thanks for picking this up! I really appreciate it. ^^

However, it'd be great if you take note of the following. It's pretty important when it comes to making requests for this book.

- In this world where all these one-shots take place, all the Vocaloids on your computer are able to pop out of your screen and enter the real world. Unfortunately, they cannot walk too far away from your computer (they're kinda tethered to it as computer programs, after all), so you can't really bring them to, say, a park or a mall. (If a lot of people want it, though, I might open those requests, but I'm still testing the waters here, so please give me some time ^^)

- If you want to suggest a Vocaloid, you MUST suggest them with a song that they've sung (either a cover or original). Keep in mind that I will be writing the one-shot by taking inspiration from your suggested song, too. So choose carefully!

- You are more than welcomed to suggest multiple Vocaloids at once if you're suggesting a duet or a group chorus!

- At the moment, I will be writing most of my one-shots in a female reader's perspective UNLESS someone requests a male!reader or a non-binary!reader. I will try my best to fulfil your request to the best of my ability.

- I'm new to the Vocaloid fandom (and very late to it, too) so I don't know ALL the Vocaloids out there. That said, if I'm taking a long time on your request, it's because I'm taking a while to find the song, get inspired for a scenario and put it into words that make sense. Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Gonna warn you all right now that at the beginning of this book, the Vocaloids in this story are gonna start off with very little personality. Of course, they'll earn some characteristics according to the songs you suggest, but at the beginning, they're gonna be blank slates. I'm just going by how they are initially released for purchase as voice-banks (that is, most of them don't have personality traits attached to them. There will be some exceptions, though.

If you're okay with all of that, then you're more than welcomed to request away! Hope you enjoy my book! ^_^

- HoodieGirl