Part 6

Hello my dear readers, Many of my friends were asking me to write the dialogues in Hindi , they felt intense , so today I'm gonna write dialogues in Hindi. As I'm from Switzerland, my Hindi is quite weak! Plz tell me if u got any mistake!

HAPPY READING❤

______________________________________

RAKSHIT'S POV:

She was trying to make me jealous! Shit ... Holy Shit... I knew it, she was acting too smart but I'm Rakshit Shergill. I'm not going to spare her that easily. Hell! Only me and my God knows how embarrassed I was , watching them kissing cause me goosebumps. I was happy more than embarrassed. Shikhar loved his wife and he kissed her made me happy.

"He is not related to your Mrs Shergill that's why u are happy! Such a dumb !
My heart finally spoke, and caught me red handed.

Of Course I was on cloud nine watching them. Never ever I felt that happy. I got Mrs Shergill staring at me, controlling her laughter. I knew ,this was her plan to make me embarrass cum Jealous!

We closed the door of their room, and turned to face each other. There she goes, Laughing at me like a fool. I really want to kick her in the pool, which was some feet away from us. She tried to control but whenever our eyes get gelled, she crept a laugh as there is a joke or BIMBOO written on my head.

She realized that now I will get angry but I wasn't! After a long time, I have seen her laughing whole heartedly, which makes her face glow and more beautiful. To tease her, I ran behind her to our room, till she got trapped in our closet.

"Ab bach kr kaha jaogi?" I asked , giving a deadly smirk to her, while I can see she was afraid. I was heading towards her while she moved back but Destiny is in my favour, she strike the wall. Now the beautiful angel is caged between a devil and his den. I caressed her cheeks, while she said her repeated dialogue.

"Yeh aap kya kr rhe hai Mr.Shergill?"

"Yeh aap kya kr rhe hai Mr Shergill?" I said dramatically, mimicking her." Bohat hi boring or unromantic ho tum Mrs Shergill, khud to kareeb ati nhi or na mujhe kisi ke kareeb jane deti ho! Not fair! " I complained.

"Everything is fair in love and war Mr.Shergill! She said, holding my neck, clutching her fists at my nape.
"Or waise bhi aap sirf mere hai , mai aap kisi ke kareeb nhi jaane dungi or agr maine aap ko kisi ke kareeb dekha na! To dekh lena!" She said, scolding or may be ordering. I liked her Sherni look! My Sherni.

"Warna kya? Kya karogi tum? " I try to tease her ,But She pinched hard on my waist, while I hissed in pain.

"Wo tabhi pata chalega jab aap karenge or aisa hone hi nhi dungi mai, samjhe aap?" She said boldly and turned her face towards the door. To get her attention, I pulled her to me by her waist.

"Or agr mai bolu mai nhi samjha to? I smirked, but it soon faded away watching her act.

______________________________________

HAPPY READING ! And
CHAND RAAT MUBARAK TO ALL MY MUSLIM FRIENDS💗

Ms.Chauhan❤