Where Is She?

*-Octanes pov-*

It's been days since the apex games and I haven't seen Che anywhere. I don't understand what's been going on. Wattson apologised yesterday and even said she'll make sure she's not back on a team with me and Che. But something seems off about this whole situation. Ajay would normally be training at least once a day. She has to eat at some point. So what the hell is going on.

I think imma have to ask around and see if I can get info on what has happened to her.

And I know exactly who to ask

Imma call her and see what u can get from her.

"Hey Renee."

"Hey what's up, ya need something?"
I paused for a second wondering how to tell her or ask her anything.

"Ha-have you seen Che recently?" She could tell I was genuinely worried.

"No I haven't. I can help look though"

"That would mean a lot thx. Meet me outside her room in 10 minutes"

"You got it."
I hung up and got ready to leave

Wraith got to me on time and she turned up with Elliot too.

"You guys are both willing to help me?"

"heard u needed help and how could this fabulous face not get involved"

"What do you need us to do?"

"Wraith I need you to check outside and around town. And Mirage I nerd you to check in the cafe and training grounds. No sign of her or you find her text me and we will meet back up here. I'm gunna check her room to see if there is anything I can find or even her. "

"You got it. Let's go pretty face."

Elliot and Renee left and I realised Che's door was left open. She normally always locks it. I cautiously went inside. But there was no sign of Che. I looked around seeing for any people. But no sign of people anywhere.

I entered her bedroom to see two pieces of paper. But again no sign of Che.

I took a closer look at these papers. They were threats. I suddenly got so angry. And I couldn't control myself.

"WHO IN THE HELL WOULD DO THIS TO HER."
I kept screaming and yelling and Wattson came in to see the commotion.

"Hey what's wrong. You lost your spark?" She tried to comfort me but I would rather Loba did than her, and coming from me that's saying alot.

"I'm just trying to cheer you up. I know Lifeline is gone." I calmed down enough to listen.

"Wait how do you know where Che is?" She immediately started to panic.

"C-Caustic told me." I immediately got super suspicious.

"Who told Caustic?"

"You silly" she tried to act all playful but I could tell she was the one behind this.

"Can I ask you to do something for me?"

"Anything"

"Can your write down a few notes for me?"

"Sure thing"  I told her to write down random words and she did. She questioned me about it but I didn't answer.

"Hey can you do me another favour and leave me alone please?"

"Bu-but... OK" She looked sad but at this point I had nothing but anger and sadness left in me. I had no sympathy for that girl.

I called Elliot and Renee and we all met up again.

"You guys find anything?"