Love is a Strong Word (Bill Weasly X Reader)

Hey beauties in this it's Bill's last year at hogwarts and you want to confess to him but you're nervous 🥺
Also platonic Reader X Charlie with a JELLY Bill 😉

"Oh come on (y/n) he likes you you're all he talks about at the burrow" Charlie started as he smiled brightly. "I dunno if I really like him though" you gave a nervous laugh not wanting to meet Charlie's eyes. "Oh really" his smile never faltering "can you say his name without blushing" he says his smile getting wider if that's possible "AND when was the last time you've talked to anyone without mentioning his name at least once hmMMM" he held back laughter. "One no I can't and two u-um I don't remember" still not meeting Charlie's eyes and blushing hard. Charlie no longer held his laugh and laughed so hard he choked. However little did you know Bill was watching you talking to Charlie. He turned around and sighed "what could they be talking about that's so funny" Penny looked at him and rolled her eyes "you're kidding right they're best friends and don't tell me you're jealous of your own brother" giving Bill a slight snarky tone. Bill being his oh so charming self scoffed at her words and nearly barked back at her "But don't you see her she's blushing like an idiot and he's laughing like no tomorrow" "ugh whatever Bill" although Penny was a very kind person she was tired of the oblivious red head and she decided to walk off most likely to find her boyfriend/girlfriend Rowan (A/N dat's right bitch I just did that😘) Bill clearly unhappy by the previous conversation slumped off.

Le Time Skip

"Come on guys come on I'm hungry" Rowan laughed dragging his/her friends (Bill Barnaby Charlie tulip you Tonks Ben anyone else I missed?)and girlfriend to the great hall. "Rooowaaan let gooo" Penny held her stifled laughter. She breaks the hold Rowan has on her hand and slows down, tired from running from the (y/h) common room to the great hall. You decided it would be fun to make Rowan flustered so you caught up to him/her wrapped your arms around his/her shoulders and plopped your head on his/her shoulder whispering in his/her ear "have you told Penny you love her yet"  Rowan glared at you but was blushing hard so you knew it was a not yet. "Has Bill asked you out yet" Rowan gave you a smirk as you blushed "n-no" you stopped walking and Bill ran into you, red creeping onto his face "I'm sorry (y/n) didn't see you" he gave you an awkward smile. "It's fine Bill" said giving an awkward smile back as Bill walked on ahead of you after which you are nearly tackled by Charlie "woah get a room you two" Charlie teased. You looked at him with a pout "oh quit being whiney you know I'm only joking" he laughed and you stared at the ground still pouting. When Bill looked back at the two of you something in him snapped "FOR THE LOVE OF MERLIN COULD YOU TWO JUST GET AWAY FROM EACH OTHER FOR FIVE DAMN MINUTES!" he yelled storming off (Ok I know Bill really sounds like a jerk but like this is how jealous people act in my perspective) "what the hell?!" Rowan yelled chasing after Bill. "What's up with him today" Charlie rolled his eyes glancing in your direction. He saw you just as shocked as everyone else and teary eyed as you hated it when you were yelled at. Charlie hates seeing his beat friend upset so he did his best to comfort you.

W/ Rowan and Bill

"What do you think your doing?!"
"Er- go away Rowan" Bill tried to sound angry but in reality he was about to cry. " He/She really likes you ya know dumbass" He/She remarked sassily. "Whatever" Bill pretended to not care

Weeks later and Bill haven't uttered a word to you and you're only out of your dorm when necessary

"Rowan! Come here I need to talk to you!" A familiar ponytailed red head yelled. "Hey Charlie." Rowan looked up from his/her book and smiled "whadaya need?" Charlie grinned "I have an idea!" Rowan looked Charlie up and down and paused "uh okay? Spill."

OMG I'm so so sorry I swear I'm alive it's my first year of high school so I'm rlly busy and I keep forgetting abt this :( I'll try to post more I promise
Side note should I make a pt 2 to this?