Chapter 3: What Do We Do?

The morning finally came and the storm had passed. Water droplets that had built up on leaves and blades of grass dropped to the now muddy ground. Birds sang their songs and an occasional hoot could be heard in the trees of the forest. The cave that the young couple stayed in for the thunderous night was still dry and was still occupied by them. Speaking of which, Xaila and Scott were still sleeping soundly and in the nude.

Xaila was the first one to wake up. Her orange, scaly tail wrapped tightly around Scott as he slept. She opened her eyes and unraveled her tail slightly so she could see him. She peered at his peaceful face with a smile. He was hers now, and she was his. She looked at the entrance of the cave. All she could think was the future for them both. However with that thought came the thought of how both their parents were going to react. Mostly Scott's mother. 'She is so gonna kill me.' Xaila thought with fear, but quickly pushed it aside as Scott was waking up. Xaila started to rub Scott's head and whisper some good mornings to his ear. The human turned slightly towards the viper and kissed her.

"Good morning." Scott says with a smile and a yawn. Xaila loosens her tail's grip on him.

"Good morning to you too, my little Scotty." Xaila said with a large smile and a flick of the tongue. Scott scowled at her.

"Hey! I'm not that small." Scott acted like he was upset at her, making her laugh. She gave him another kiss.

"Oh my love, you are to a viper, but that is one reason why I love you." Xaila announced as she nuzzled her head against his, which he returned. Scott realized rather quickly that they were still naked.

"We should get up Xaila. I'm positive that our parents are worried sick." Scott said with concern in his voice and he tried to get up. Xaila untangled him from her tail and got up. Their clothes were in a pile near them. Scott was about to put on his clothes until he had a thought. 'Maybe a quick one?' "Hey Xaila." Scott called to her. Xaila turned around, still naked.

"Yeah?"

"Want to go another round?" Scott said with an embarrassed look and a semi-erection. Xaila looked down and quickly noticed her lover's tool. Xaila slithered over to him seductively, hugged him and leaned into his ear.

"Want to try something new~?" She moaned into his ear then bit into it lightly. Scott quickly went to full mast and became very red.

"What do you have in mind?" Scott asked in heated arousal. She smiled at him.

"Sixty nine?" She asked. This confused Scott for a second, but Xaila swore she heard a very quiet "nice" from Scott.

"Sure. I don't mind." Scott said with a smile. "However, how are we going to do this? Do you want me to lay on you or?" Scott asked.

"You can lie on me." Xaila answered. Scott nodded and Xaila lay down on the stony ground of the cave. Her entrance was already getting puffy and wet. Her chest felt like it was going to burst with the anticipation of the actions they were about to take apart in. Scott quickly went over to her and started to crawl on top of her. His skin rubbed up against her warm scales as he got in the position where Xaila could access him better, and where he could still reach her. "Ready?" Xaila said, but then moaned as she felt Scott's thick but stubby tongue working up and down her folds. His tongue pushes them apart with each movement. He could taste her sweetness. It was like nothing he ever had before. He quickly found the entrance to her passage and lightly teased it with a prod, which made Xaila hiss approvingly.

Xaila then quickly remembered this was a sixty nine position and he was right in her face. She quickly got to licking the tip with a quick flick of her long but thin tongue. This resulted in a deep moan from Scott, who now pushed his lips against her lower ones and kissed her folds. He smiled and moaned loudly into them. This made Xaila stop and swore as her tail whipped the ground. Scott continued to lick at the folds for a minute then he pulled back and blew on her wet sex, making her moan.