Chapter 13 | Messages

Hero

I don't even remember the last time I begged for a job but I really had enough this time. I've spent the remaining of the week going in and out from shops or restaurants for anything really, just asking if there is a position available. Not a chance, unless if I wanted to clean toilets and stuff.

On the other hand, my uncle is so fucking stubborn, he won't take me to his shop, saying I have to find a way to make it on my own. Hell, I've been trying to fend for myself since the day I stepped foot in this shit hole. I even have to pay rent for my room!

Sighing I exit the last restaurant I saw on the corner and head back to Starbucks for my shift. I was almost at the point of quiting this place but then what. Back to zero once again. I put on the familiar green and black outfit the moment I step in the stuff room. Muffled voices coming from my supervisor's office and I can't help but cringe at the thought of what he is doing there or who he is doing in there.

This place is disgusting

"Hey, why the long face lover boy?" Maisie asks me with that grin on her face, scanning me up and down.

"Nothing that concerns you Maisie" I typically reply.

"Pretty loud there yeah?" she asks chewing her gum closer to my ear.

"Don't know, don't care" I answer still not meeting her eyes.

"Why are you always so grumpy towards me?"

"As you can see I'm not in the mood" I growl, stacking up the bottles.

"You just haven't been fucked in forever that's why you're so tense" she waves her hands in my face.

I won't argue with that

"Yeah, and you would know" I chuckle lightly. She isn't that bad actually, just very annoying from time to time.

"I have my experience" she laughs. "I can tell those stuff from miles away"

"I'm sure you do" I continue with my work until I feel a pair of hands roaming around my shoulders. Her touch is warm but somehow distant and unappealing.

"Meisie..." I say lowly "You've been dreaming of having your hands on me since I got here, haven't you?" I ask her with a grin.

"You can say that again" she says moving her hands further down. Just before she reaches for my jeans I abruptly stop her hand halting her movements. She gives me a look and I mutter what comes next.

"Someone might see us" I give her a weird look and gently remove her hands. I want to get laid, I really do, but something in me doesn't feel right. Maisie has been coming on to me from day one and honestly averting her tries has been very difficult to keep up with.

"Come on baby, it's not even rush hour. Let me make you forget what ever bothers you" she says and shoves her hand in my pants making me gasp but this time, I don't stop her. I need this. I need the distraction and she is way too good at this.

"God damn Maisie" I pant holding on to the shelf above me. I can feel my cock getting hard under her touch and I welcome the tingling building up in my spine. Glancing around me to check for anybody staring but when I find no one, a wave of confidence overpowers me.

I push her hand out and shove her down by the shoulders. I don't need to tell her what to do, she is already on her knees, pulling my boxers down bringing me into her mouth.

It feels so warm, so juicy and I can't hold my self any further. I guide her head deeper and deeper just how I like it. I know she is nusty and she doesn't mind the pressure. A few strikes later and her gulping the saliva down is all it takes to unload in her throat while cursing.