welcome

Arriving at the airport just making feel more and more nervous like im going to throw up nothing because i didnt eat nothing at all. Thinking about that it feel like im going to scream in pain to back home pretending and letting my mother take me back. im looking at my mother that is forcusing on the road.

"Can we just go home and stay for a other week please" i here thinking that she might agree with me but no her new husband is a millionaire and has his own company is in California mean i have to go and live there like what the hell is this i have to look like them people that like to follow people but no, i should,ve go with Samantha. i hide my face in my hoodie that is a wash out, thinking that we were far away from the airport my mom pulled up and started unpacking our suitcases i wanted to scrowled at my mother knowing she will knock some sense into me for disrespecting her,when she was finish we went into the airport and waited for our flight to be called.

Im seatted here just waiting and counting the miutes and hours going by, thinking about my bestfriend she basically my family i shead a tear and my mother saw and wipe it.

" I know honey that you dont want to go but going new place and Chris it means alot to me and i really want you to be excited as me" i know she was happy about new places with Chris and so was i but come to think of it im happy for her and my self because we i going to see other places and people instead of watching the same people every single morning doing the same shit over and over every fucking time ugh life just like to put alot of karma on my motherfucking side.

" You know what she can visit every month and im paying for the ticket how about that" im lost for words im just looking at her in shock trying to find words i scream with excitment when people is watching me in horror and some people just started to run just to make sure is not a suicidal shit.

In fiveteen minutes we boarded the plane and we sat next each other close to the window i afraid of heights so i sit close to the walk way. the plane started to move and i hold on to my mother hand for my life my mother chuckled with her big light blue yes i know its unique i guess most people say its creepy but i find it very beautiful and you want to know the best thing i inherited from is her eyes yes i know people could call me creepy because you ever wtch underworld when they vampire come these eyes turn light blue yes that blue but its a gift from god so i love them they bring out my complexion and my freakles lets just say that i inherited my mother eyes, complexion i would say mostly i have both my parents attitude. my mother is a care free person and my father is a serious person let me rephase that dead ass serious person my it comes to me about my safety thars what my mother love about him he always put his family first before anything.

When he died it was i devastated evryone show pitty and sadness i never really like there pitty because it just remind me about his death the police told us he died from a animal attact i ceyed so much because my birthday was next day he was supposed to teach me how to drive im eighteen now but i think its my fault my birthday is just bad luck my mother just enough me and carry o with her day laughig at that speech which i think i curse with bad luck with my love ones.

2 Hours Later

Back to reality we landed in California in two hours it felt like forever that my butt feel like its not there anymore making me touch it making sure that it is still there, coming off the plane into the daylight and let me tell you California is beautiful just waching the birds flying over my head. Me and mom walked to the exit and a limo was waiting for us i feel unconfortable just by watching my mother going in. When i didnt went she pulled me in and watch me with the "are you serious look" i nodded and she just shake her head and the limo started to move i sign and put in my airpods and yes i got from my step father with a iphone 11 pro max as a gift i would regect it but babygirl your needa new phone so i took it and i told him i like to work for my own things he just smiled and kiss my forehead Chris is a very nice guy to be honest he helps my mother and he cooks and clean and even do my hair sometimes i can she why there in love with each other there perfect.