lily arrives at hogwarts

//lily's pov//
"Lily look!!!" said brynn. I looked over to see a tall castle and it was BEAUTIFUL. "Wow it's amazing, we get to live there for a whole YEAR!" i said. We both replied to that question "amazing". Olympe Maxime started started off about all the rules that how we have to keep the beauxbatons name alive and not be disrespectful.
Are school is to make a grand entrance which is great, but I DONT WANT ALL THOSE BOYS STARING AT ME like it's a lot of pressure especially when beauxbatons is an girls school. "Alright girls it's time to go in, now make sure you behave yourself and be lady's alright let's go now. I walked in next to Brynn and my other close friends Hylee and Claire When i was walking i caught my eye on this boy with bleached blonde hair he was HOT i hope i get to talk to him soon. There head minister was going on about this triwiserd competition and i have no intention to put my name in the cup but besides you have to be 17 anyways so.
After dinner in the dining hall everyone who wished to put there name in the cup did so. "Where should we sit" Claire said. "Um... there next to that girl reading that book". Everyone agreed to what i proposed "hey do you mind if we sit down?" i said. "Not at all, oh you guys are from beauxbatons right" the random girl said, "yes we are! my name is Lily evens and this is Brynn willow ,Hylee green , and claire bitillbot (bit-tal-bot). "Cool names i'm Hermione granger who are you guys routing for?" "fleur of course she's like our big sister, but i hope she doesn't get hurt though" i said. "she won't Lily she's a bad ares she's got this!" -claire "true" i said
We got interrupted by this cute boy named cedric or that's what i over heard. He winked at me... I smiled back but HE WINKED AT MEEEE!!!! I turned to Brynn and hermione they both noticed and and oooooooooo'd. Dumbledore came in to say it is time to read off the champions. He read off krum,cedric,and FLEUR!!! But the cup started to fire up again a paper flew out dumbledore caught it and he said out loud "harry potter and lily evens" he kept repeting our names. Brynn pushed me a little I up and walk with the other boy when we got to the room I saw fleur and she looked very confused and so did the rest of them. Dumbledore came in and said "HARRY AND LILY DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOLBET OF FIRE!!!" "no" We both replied and promised we didn't. Then they all started to talk about something in a corner. Dumbledore came out of the huddle and said "you both will have to participate but since your name was on the paper you get to compete as a team together". "But sir why was our names put together in the fire in the first place" I said. "Well that's what i wanted to talk about with you both in my office, now come and will discuss.

// thank you to all who read i will try and right chapters fast but no promises !!//