2.

Her.

I woke up in my bed with no makeup on and in my pyjamas; Mercedes must have done that. I sat up with drowsy smile and stretched my arms before getting up.

One corner of my room is stuffed with enormous amount of presents and on the table there is cute, white, huge basket which is filled with lovely, wholesome cards. 

"Querida, get up."- said Mercedes as she peeked through the door. I giggled and she turned her head in my direction.

"Now, would you look at that. You don't need me to wake you up anymore."- said somewhat sadly Mercedes while walking up to me.

"But I will always need you."- I replied and hugged her. 

Mercedes helped me get ready. Today, I am going to work and later on, I want to go to the ice rink. 

I started with makeup: primer, base, powder, eyebrows, eyes, blush, lipstick and setting spray. Mercedes styled my hair while I wrote down in my journal what I have to do today. 

I put on high waisted dress pants with big belt and blazer to match on, along with white, lacy top. Hand-watch, bracelet and earrings are on and black heels finish off the look for the day. I sprayed my favourite perfume, "Good Girl" by Carolina Herrera, on my neck and left wrist before heading out.

 I sprayed my favourite perfume, "Good Girl" by Carolina Herrera, on my neck and left wrist before heading out

I told Mercedes that she can take the day off since I will be busy at work. She seemed to be hesitant for some reason, but did what I asked, nevertheless. 

As I entered the dinning room, I greeted everybody, getting replies and warm smiles in reply. We ate and talked. Unfortunately, today hermanos are not sleeping over, but they promised to visit me very soon and to text me throughout the day in our chat group. 

"I will be back around 6PM, papa."- I said and hugged him, then all hermanos before taking my bag and car keys.

"Alright, mi pequeña flor. Stop by the headquarters today, por favor. You too, boys."- stated papa. His voice is sadder and it made me worried. We all promised to stop by at the same time. 

My bodyguards are already waiting for me. I greeted them with a smile and they replied just as politely. I took Rolls-Roys today and Gael is driving. 

I am proud of owner my own makeup/perfume brand. "Raro" which means "Rare". It is my pride and joy; I set it up on my own without any help or connections. It is prospering and very successful. I started it not just because I love fragrances, makeup and the process of getting ready itself; I want women and men to be comfortable while wearing makeup and their favourite scents; I want people to feel comfortable in their own skin and as they wear those things and for them to enjoy the products to the fullest. 

In 35 minutes we arrived and I waited for Pablo to check whether it is safe for me to get out. As he opened the door, I happily got out and all three of them surrounded me, shielding me from the eyes.