Mad

I wake up as I hear my alarm ringing "yeay I have school today, I LIKE SCHOOL SO FUCKING MUCH" I sighed as I get up from my bed and do my morning routine. Then I drive to school with my Ferrari.

As I've arrived i saw Namjoon but I didn't see any sign of Hoseok so I get to Namjoon and asked "where's Hoseok?"
"Oh Jin hyung I miss you too"
"this weird kid istg"
"i didn't even say that I miss you. I asked where in the world is Jung Hoseok"
"hey hyung I miss you so fucking much" I hear someone say that from behind without even looking I know who is it "Hoseok there you are I miss you too. How are you?"
"I'm fine hyung thank you. How about you hyung? Did everything with your crush go well hyung?" Hoseok say while giving me a weird look. Thank god I saw Jimin that time so I won't have to answer to this kid "hey Chim. How you doing?"
"all good. But I'm little said that kook aren't the same school as me" he say to us "HYUNG WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION?" Hoseok yelled then I feel all of the student attention to us now "yeah sure, great thing hoseok."
"i didn't answer you because it is a stupid question" I said then Jimin give us a suspicious look as he say "what questions?"
"Noth-" i was cut off by Namjoon as he say "it's about Jin hyung's crush chiminie"
"OH REALLY. TELL ME WHAT I'VE MISSED" as Jimin asked that the bell rang so that's mean it's time for our first period. "Wow God are on my side today, such a nice day."

I go to my class and prepared everything for my maths class "oh my god, I can't tell you how much I love maths I FUCKING LOVE IT." I say to myself. Since we are not in the same class so I'm all by myself. At least Jimin still have his friend who is Taemin and the couple have each other I sighed.

Skip after school

I quickly go to my room and take a quick shower and went to eat because my stomach is really noisy (you kno what I'm saying *beomgyu voice tone) after eating I go back to my room and lay down then after a few minutes I fell asleep...

30 minutes passed

I wake up and did a little of my homework but I really don't want to do it since I'm too lazy so I get my phone and start texting Taehyung

Wwh_92
Hey what are you doing?

Taetae._
Not much.
How bout you hyung?

Wwh_92
I was just woke up from my 30 minutes sleep and do a little of my homework. I'm too lazy to do it
How can a teacher give so much homework and burden to their most beautiful student in the school?

Taetae._
Wow hyung. You are really full of yourself

Wwh_92
Yeah yeah whatever.
Taehyung-ah...
I have something to tell you...

Taetae._
What is it hyung?

Wwh_92
I miss you so much.
When can we meet?

Taetae._
Thank god I didn't get flustered

Wwh_92
What's with it?

Taetae._
Nothing hyung.
Just saying

Wwh_92
Okay...

Taetae._
Bye hyung gtg now
💜💙

Wwh_92
Bye.

A moments later...

Wwh_92
Hey tae
Can you give me your Instagram password?

Taetae._
Why do you want it?

Wwh_92
Nothing. I'm just bored
Can you please give it to me???
I've given you my password before so why not you give me yours?

Taetae._
You can change your password hyung
I don't want it
And you can't have my password
It's private