Notice

Hello everyone! I know so many people have read this story and it is not very far along but I am sorry for not updating in so long.

I have had some messages saying they don't like how Alina is playing God, and I was annoyed at first, but as I have been trying to write or come up with ideas I found myself agreeing.

So, I decided that I am going to rewrite this story.

It is surprisingly incredibly hard to write a story where the main character has no weaknesses, I find it hard creating plots because Alina is invincible.

The new story will have the same name, Hidden Wonders.

The plot will be different though, the main character will have a different name because for me the name Alina is too connected to this story.

She will have been born around the same time as the Mikaelsons and she will be the fraternal twin sister of Tatia. She is going to be a siphoner witch who was close friends with Rebekah. She was accidentally turned with the Mikaelson family because she was at the diner. She became the original vampire witch hybrid. She stayed with the Mikaelson for years until Klaus betrayed her and tried to dagger her in 1492 after Katherine escaped.

Her magic siphoned the magic from the dagger and she ran vowing revenge on Klaus. Over the years she became feared, some say more feared than Klaus. People became to know of the thousand year old vampire witch. Klaus tried to find her many times because he was worried about her seeking revenge.

They will meet in season 2, this time, after she comes to town, hearing of Elena.