Prologue

A/N: Sorry if you like Bakugou, I really do think he would be loyal if he was in a relationship but I had to make someone a player. DeAl WiTh It.

Reader's P.O.V.

(Y/n) was in a generally good mood, your roomates weren't being Jackasses this morning, you didn't have much trouble with getting ready, and you finally had all the proof you needed to call your boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugou, out.
      You had spotted him making out with three of your best friends. Sure, it broke her heart that they would do this to you, but there was nothing you could do to fight the fact that your boyfriend wasn't as loyal as you had hoped.
     Ah, finally. I'll get my sweet revenge.
     As you walked into class you looked around to see who was there already. Okay, none of them are here yet. Guess I'll just show Ochako the picture and tell her my plan.
     "Oi! Ochako!! You wanna see my new wallpaper?!" (Y/n) yelled across the room. Good. Sensei Aizawa is out like a light.
     You walked over to your seat and sat down, throwing your legs over the desk. Uraraka stood up from her place and walked over to stand beside you. (y/n) brought a Hand up from the black on the desk and pulled your phone from your bag. You took it and clicked it on.
     You watched as the color drained from Ochako face as she saw what you wanted her to see. You smiled and finally looked at what your friend had been starting at.
     There were three pictures, obviously cropped to fit each face in. In the top photo, was Izuku Midoriya being pinned to a wall and Bakugou kissing him. In the second, Shouto Todoroki was pinned, but he was leaning forward to meet Katsuki's lips. And in the third, was an extremely flustered Ejiro Kirishima with his arms wrapped around Bakugou's neck, obviously loving his best friends attention.
     Ochako had a shadow over her face as she cracked her knuckles. "That boy is SO gonna get it... " She hissed, and (Y/n) assumed she was talking about your soon-to-be ex.
     "Tsk, tsk. Just watch." (Y/N) said with a smirk. "Fine, " Ochako muttered, "You do you, but I'm still gonna beat his ass afterwards."
     You gave your friend a sweet smile as she walked back to her desk and started ranting to Mina and Momo Yao.
     You dragged your attention away from the girls and to the opening door of the class.  Todoroki and Deku walked in. Time to strike~ "Oi! Shou, Izu!! Wanna see my new wallpaper?" You asked, loud enough so your female friends could hear, and see the boys' reaction.
     Deku gave you a bright smile, "Sure, (Y/n)!!" He piped up. You smiled at him, trying your hardest not to glare or snarl at the boys. They walked over to your desk and peered over your shoulders. You clicked your phone on and looked up at the boys faces.
     Deku was shocked to silence, but soon started crying and apologizing over and over. You felt no pity, he did what he did, you couldn't change that. Todoroki on the other hand, shrugged it off and walked away, not meeting your eyes.
     You sighed, closing your eyes and keeping the phone on,on purpose. You heard Kirishima walk into the classroom and run to deku to ask him what was wrong. He froze as he saw your screen, tearing upas he apologized and muttered, "I'm so sorry... That wasn't manly at all..."
     You smirked and jumped up from your seat to run to your boyfriend who had just entered the class. "Hey, Baby!!" You squealed as you nuzzled into his bicep.
     "Hey-" He cut himself off as he saw Kirishima and Deku, "Oi, what's got them so riled up?" He asked you. You gave him a fake thoughtful look, "I don't know, Baby. I only showed them my new wallpaper..."
     Your smile turned to a cold glare as you showed him the trigger that had been setting off all of your friends emotions. His relaxed glare changed to a look of concern and anger.
     "Who the hell sent those to you!? They're obviously photoshopped!!" He yelled as you smiled "Mm, I don't think so. I took them." You hissed coldly, walking away from him and sitting back in your seat.
     Aizawa finally woke up and walked to the front of the class. "Okay... Uh... There's a student transferring from the Business course today." Your Sensei said. Wiping sleep from his eyes, he motioned for the door and it opened, revealing a boy with curly purple hair, and matching eyes. He looked almost as tired as Aizawa as he introduced himself as Shinsou Hitoshi.
     You would've greeted him, but you were procupied with tearing the orange heart pin clipped to the colar of your undershirt off. You finally got it off and threw it at Katsuki who was sitting three seats back and to your right.
     Aizawa called your name and caught your attention. "(Y/n), please raise your hand." He said in his usual monotone voice. You did as he asked and the boy walked over to the empty seat beside you. You ignored him and started your daily routine of staring out the window and getting the notes at the last minute.

END OF CHAPTER ONE

A/N: Author~kun here!! Got this done with 899 words!! Doesn't seem like much, but it took FOREVER!! I hope you like it!!