Games before bed

The video ends and Jimin turns off the tv before turning around to face me, confusing me. I ask him "What?" and he says "Let's play Would you rather?" before I sigh and accept. He gets off me and I lay on my stomach while he sits at the end of the bed.

I start of with "Okay, um... Would you rather get kicked in the balls or punched in the face?" and Jimin answers "I'd rather get punched. Getting kicked in the balls is the worst thing a guy can get" I reply "Really?" and he nods before thinking of a question to ask me.

As he thinks I say "We should do what we choose, to make the game better" and he nods with a smile before looking at me to ask the question.

He asks me "Would you rather.. kiss me, or go into Hobi's room to f*ck him in his sleep?" and I sit up before crawling to him, making him smile at what he thinks is gonna happen. I peck his forehead and he looks at me confused as I lay back down.

He asks me "Why did you kiss my forehead?" and I answer as I look up at him "You never said where" He says as he sits up "Let me change the question..-" and I exclaim "No no! It's my turn!" before he chuckles and nods.

I search for a question and come up with a question that would tease him so I ask him with a smirk on my face "Would you rather watch me strip, or give me your clothes to sleep in?" He gives me a look and thinks, I start to get nervous because I wonder what he'll choose.

He mumbles as he tries to make a choice "Well, I kinda want to see you naked.. but I also want to see you in my clothes" He looks up at me and says "I choose giving you my clothes. Do I gives you the clothes I'm wearing right now or clothes from my closet?"

I point to him and he gets what I mean before he takes off his sweater, revealing his abs and tattoo of NEVERMIND. He gives me his sweater with a smirk and I get up before taking off my wool jacket.

I glance over at Jimin and see that he's watching me undress so I turn him around and he whines before I giggle and continue undressing. I take off my top and lay it at the end of the bed before putting on the very big dark grey sweater.

I walk back to the bed and say "Okay, you can look now" as I grab my top and jacket and drop them on the floor. I get back where I was on the bed as I see Jimin stare at me, I try to think of a question and come up with one while I bend my legs into the sweater to cover them up.

Jimin's POV:

Seing Jennifer in my sweater makes me wanna take her right now, if you know what I mean. Anyway, she asks me "Would you rather text Yoongi that you want to blow him, or call Tae and tell him that you're in love with him" and I reply "Okay, where's Yoongi's number?" as I grab my phone from my pocket and click on the contacts.

I find Suga's number and text him Can I come over and give you a blowjob? while Jennifer sits next to me to watch the conversation on the screen. A minute later I get a response saying No, let me sleep and I chuckle at that basic Yoongi text before I put my phone away and say "Let's play a challenge game."

Jen nods and I tell her "I bet you can't give me a hickey in 30 seconds" She gives me a look and ask "Really? You think I can't?" as crawls on my lap and gets ready. I start getting nervous as I grab my phone and prepare the timer before it start and Jennifer suddenly starts sucking on my neck.

I gasp and my eyes close as I feel like my soul is getting sucked out of my body. I grab between my legs to try and not get a boner as I feel the biting sensation between her lips. I breathe heavily and enjoy the moment before the timer suddenly rings and she stops.

I gulp as she gets off me and her eyes widen before she exclaims "Oh my god, the hickey I gave you is purple!" I grab my phone and put the camera app before seing on the objective a huge purple bruise on my neck.

I smirk and say as I put my phone down "Impressive" Jennifer smile with sassily and looks over at the time on the wall before saying "We should go to sleep, it's 2 in the morning" I nod and we get under the covers before we hold each other and close our eyes to fall asleep.

After a few minutes I get woken up by Jennifer rolling onto her back, making me whine. I groan to her "Jen, you're not making me comfortable. To back to how you were" but she doesn't respond so I try to shake her but it doesn't wake her up.

I sigh and hear her mumble "Stop, I'm sleeping" before I decide to tease her a little bit. I reach down to her sweater and dip my hand inside before sliding it up to her chest. I feel her breasts and I smile in satisfaction before licking my lips and continuing to play with them.

She groans and weakly tries to take my hands off but I insist and even take it further. I get on top of her and put my head into the sweater, from under. I reach yo to her breasts and start kissing and licking them, earning a small reaction from sleepy Jennifer.

She groans "Stoppp" but I keep going and get so deep into it that I grip on her waist and even scratch it. I suck on one wet nipple and feel hands pushing my chest before I stop and ask "What's wrong? Isn't this satisfying for you?"

I hear her reply with a broken voice "Stop licking me and get out of my sweater before I throw you off the bed and you sleep on your couch" and I smirk before getting out of the sweater as I say "You shouldn't have rolled away from me if you didn't want to get teased."

I lay on her stomach and put my he in her neck before she giggles "What is it with guys and sleeping on girls?" I shrug and answer as I close my eyes from comfort "It's comfy" and she nods before wrapping her arms around my neck and we fall asleep.