Abused

Reid is abused by his boyfriend, Aaron Hotchner.
Can Morgan help him in his time of need?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a rainy Saturday night and Derek Morgan was watching tv with his dog Clooney. Suddenly, there was a knock of the front door but Morgan just rolls his eyes. The knock came again only softer and Clooney jumps off the couch. The dog makes his way over to the door and sits in front of it. The knock comes one last time before the sound of something falling is heard and the dog barks.

Morgan is instantly off the couch and at the door in no time. Ripping the door open, he looks from side to side before looking down. When he does look down he finds a knocked out Spencer Reid lying on his porch in socking wet pyjamas. "Reid!" Morgan yells, picking up the unusually light man.

He brings Reid into his house and sets him in the chair. Morgan runs up stairs to his room and grabs some of his clothes for Reid. Setting the clothes down on the couch, he shakes the unconscious man. "Reid, wake up. C'mon kid, wake up!" he says, desperately trying to wake the younger man.

Soon enough, Reid wakes up and mumbles "M-Morgan?". "Hey Pretty Boy, I got you a change of clothes. They might be a bit big." Morgan says, running a hand though Reid's wet hair. Reid nods and strips his shirt, not seeming to care that Morgan is there. That's when Morgan sees the bruises covering Reid's body.

"Reid, why are you covered in bruises?" he ask, grabbing the shirt in his hands. "Hotch has been abusing me." Reid whisper, almost as if he was falling asleep. Morgan looks into Reid closing eyes and sees he's telling the truth. He helps Reid put the shirt on and says "You're not going back there. Your gonna stay here with me and recover.". Reid grabs Morgan face kisses him lightly. "Re-" "Call me Spencer." Spencer says, letting go of Derek's face. He stands and takes off his pants.

Grabbing the dry ones, he say "I broke up with Hotch. I don't love him...". he turns to Derek and finishes "I love you.". Before he knows it, Morgan pulls him into a tight hug. "I love you too, Spence. So much." Derek murmurs into Spencer's hair. Slowly, they move to the couch and lay down. Derek laying on his back with a sleeping Spencer on top. Soon enough, they are both asleep holding each other close.

The End