It's how the mafia works

Helllooooo everyone!

By everyone I mean to the people who have sticked around even when I was on a unannounced hiatus lol.

Anyways.

I'm back on some new stuff. Idk if this called a promo or whatever but if you had read the latest chapter of TRS, then you may remember me saying that I have a idea for a new book.

And just when you thought I made that rant earlier in the past for nothing lol

It's not my fault either! My friends were the ones that talked about this and it got to the point where my brain just went a whole 180 degree turn and went crazy with the idea!

So yeah, I blame these people:

alexis_sofia
DevinSullivan2
DarthVerde69
EpicRandomArtist
YumisWorldInHerEyes
pseudo_cade
+ one tol arsonist redhead

We'll talk about them later.

But anyways, about the story in progress...

It doesn't have a title, but I have wrapped my head around the idea so that should be good enough for y'all to understand what's up.

So this story is gonna be written in different genre than what I normally write. It's gonna be Dystopian/Action/Thriller(?)

And it's gonna be about the Mafia!

And notice that mafia and romance aren't even in the same sentence :)

Thats new, ain't it?

But seriously y'all! I have looked around Wattpad for any legitimate mafia story here that didn't involve romance and I only found one! (And it was reaaaally decent and not all that great but shhhh they tried their best.)

But I know what we're here for. Art right? Guess what? I got some concept design art for future references! Here are some characters!

(Note: these are not the final designs and may be altered in the future.)

Main Characters
(The White Snake Syndicate Members)

Lilith
(The Boss)

Lilith (The Boss)