Chapter 1

Izuku was currently on his way to the dorms but felt a tap on his shoulder. He looks to see Mina, momo and jirou.
Izuku: hi girls, what's up?
Mina: hey midori, we were wondering if you would like to have dinner with us later tonight.
Izuku: yea sure.
Momo: alrighty
Jirou: don't be late.
Izuku and the girls talked for awhile and reached the dorms. When they entered Izuku was tacked to the ground and restrained. The girls asked what was going on and they told him on how he was the traitor but others didn't believe it. All might took one for all back and Izuku was taken away by the police to prison with class 1-A either happy or sad.
Believed he didn't do it:
Bakugo.
Kaminari.
Asui.
Tokoyami
Kirishima.
Todoroki.
Yaoyorozu.
Ashido.
Hagakure.
Jirou.
Kouda.
Shouji:
Satou:
And little did the people that didn't believe him know that they were gonna regret it. Izuku was in the car when it was attacked by the villains and he was captured. He was beaten to near death by shigaraki. And soon enough that was the day the world changed there views were now.
U.A high are currently having a meeting with both and teachers.
Nezu: we have looked back at the recording and it seems Izuku is innocent. How ever he has been captured in a warehouse outside the city.
After everyone was getting there suits they made a promise.
Kirishima: EVERYONE LETS GO SAVE MIDORYA.
Everyone: YEA.
(at the warehouse)
All might: ok let's move in.
Everyone starts creeping to the warehouse entrance but what happened next terrified them. The warehouse exploded.