It's the Fashion Ball darling

Gigi POV

We find out we're doing a Fashion Ball and I'm so excited, I've been waiting for a fashion challenge so I'm really excited.

I'm working on my outfit and I'm making a white silk dress with puff sleeves then I'm going to add a bunch of colorful balls all around it, but my dress is taking a bit to much time so now I'm stressed out and I'm stabbing pins into my skin trying to make this dress.

Crystal POV

I'm feeling pretty confident with my outfit it's very colorful and fun so I think I will do really well.

I see Gigi stabbing herself with pins so I go over to her and try to help. "Need any help luv?" I say giving her a hug.

"Umm yeah I kinda do." I help her pin her dress and once were done I look for cameras real quick to make sure we're not being filmed and give her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thanks Crys, do you need any help?" she asks "Oh umm yeah can you help me with the ruffles?"

"Sure, let's go!" She says and we both walk over to my station.

We walk over to my station and work on the ruffles together and once were done Heidi asks Gigi if she can help her so she leaves to go help Heidi and I help Rock duck tape herself.

We all take a little break to hang out with each other and have some fun. Me, Gigi, Nicky, Jaida, and Jan are at Gigi's station talking and I find a brown wig "Hey Geege?" I say She turns around and says "What?"

"Can you clip this on my hair?"

"Sure why not!" she says laughing, once the wig was clipped on my hair, Nicky and Jan were messing with wigs and to see who has the most volume and Nicky gets slaps in the face with Jan's hair. After our little break we get back to sewing. (Time past)

We're finished for the day and are walking to the van to go to the hotel. Me, Gigi, and Nicky are sitting in the back talking with each other listening to what ever song is on the radio and Geege is leaning her head on me probably sleeping.

We get to the hotel and split up to go to our rooms and me and Geege are together in the elevator probably going to my room "My room?" I ask her "Yep let's go." I grab her hand and pull her to my room.

Once were in my room we take of our shoes and change "Do you have an extra shirt?" Geege asks me  "Yeah, here you go."

I give her the oversized shirt and a kiss on the forehead. We head to my bed and lay together cuddled up next to each other.(about 30 minutes later)

"Can we go somewhere?" Gigi asks lifting her head up from my chest.

"I mean we can go on a walk." I reply

"Yeah let's go!" Gigi jumps off of me and starts to change.

"Ok ready!" I ask "Yep let's go!"

I grab her hand and we head to the elevator and out of the hotel. We walk for about 15 minutes just talking about what we were doing before we audition for drag race.

We stop at a park and sit in front of a tree on the ground, and I wrap my arms around her waist and she lays her head on my chest.

"Are you nervous about the challenge?" Geege asks me

"No not really, I think my outfit is really good so I think I'll be okay!" I reply

"That's good to hear." she says.

"It's getting late want to head back? " I ask "Sure." She says quietly.

We get up and I give her a kiss on the cheek and we head back to the hotel. (Next day)

Gigi POV

It was elimination day and I finished my outfit this morning so I'm really excited and that I have a good chance of winning the challenge.

I was getting ready next to Crystal and Jaida just talking getting ready for the first category, once I'm done with my makeup I go and put on my Heaters look super fast in time for the runway.(Untucked)

Crystal POV

I get called safe which I'm happy with that because I'm not a fashion queen so I'm happy. We head to the Untucked lounge to talk and chill while the queens are getting critiqued.

We all say who is going to be in the bottom and we say Aiden and Brita and for the top queens we say Gigi, Nicky, and Jaida.

We hear the queens walk in and it looks like Gigi is happy. She walks over to sit with me and we all start talking until Brita and Aiden start fighting. After there whole fight me and Geege get up and walk over to Rock to talk with her because she looks very sad. While we're talking with her we get the five minute warning.

"Thank you five!" we all say.

I check for cameras the give Geege a good luck kiss and a hug then we head to the Main stage. I was really happy for Gigi, for winning the challenge especially the one she wanted to win the most, but we were all shocked when Aiden was safe and Rock had to lip-sync. When the lip-sync was over and Brita got called safe and Rock started crying it broke my heart to see her leave.

Once we get off the stage I walk straight to Geege and give her a hug and we head back to the werkroom to de-drag. (Time past to hotel)

Me and Geege are cuddled up in my bed and I get a text if me and Gigi want to come to Jackie's room to hangout.

"Hey Geege do you want to go over to Jackie's room to hangout?"

"Sure that sounds fun!" she says lifting her head up from my chest.

We get dressed in comfy cloths and walk to Jackie's room. It was Me, Geege, Jackie, and Nicky all there and we manly talked about what we think is going to be the next challenge and we congrats Geege on her win and I hugged her again.

"You two are really close and I see what you two do in the back of the van!" Nicky says

"Look me and Geege are just really close, she's my soulmate!" I say.

"Okay." Jackie says smile I swear her and Nicky spy on us.

It was around 1:30 in the morning and me and Geege were on the floor cuddling while Nicky and Jackie are asleep on the bed and I give Geege a kiss on her forehead and we both soon fall asleep.

(1156)
Enjoy 💖