Page eight

They found a store for baby clothes after a long search.

Well, search was relative.

They had stopped at one other shop, buying even mire pampers and baby food, 'cause they realised they weren't going to be able to go to buy more when they were off Coruscant.

They would be heading into war regions and they all doubted to find an open store for baby stuff there.

So they had bought enough for the next time, then went to the clone barracks and gave it to Echo and Hardcase, who would smuggle it onto the cruiser.

When they finally did reach the shop for baby clothings, Ahsoka was really tired.

She had stopped chewing on Padmés braid and yawned all the time.

Though, obviously, she didn't want to fall asleep without her mothers lullaby, since she always grabbed into the air as if she'd grab for Rex helmet.

Which unfortunately, the clone did not have around.

So they made a short stop in front of the shop, sat down on a bench, told Echo over com, to get Rex helmet and start the recording, so that Ahsoka could hear it over the com.

They did, and Ahsoka dazed off immediately.

Well, as soon as she was asleep, the others were to fascinated, by how cute sleeping Ahsoka looked, than to buy some baby clothes.

So they just stood around Padmé, who still was holding the baby, and watched Ahsoka sleep.

Padmé, who was not that blown by the sight of a sleeping baby, even though she had to agree, that it was adorable, just smiled over this.

The girl might get a little problem with privacy. But she'd definitely would get all the care she needed.

After an hour or so, when she finally woke up again they did decide to actually go into the shop.

Fives did his best to not squeak, as he saw all the tiny clothes.

Carefully he took one of the little baby shoes.

"Look how small they are!" he said, holding it in both Hands.

Anakin looked over.

"Such a small little shoe..." he mumbled, taking another one, to put it on Ahsokas foot.

It was way too big, since Ahsokas foot was even smaller.

Padmé carefully handed Ahsoka over to Anakin, so that she could look something for Ahsoka to wear.

She came back with a little white baby-bodie soon after and showed it to Anakin.

"This is what you need" she stated.

It had little arrows pointing in the directions if the holes for the head, arms and legs, all of them labeled, wither with 'head', 'arm' or 'leg'.

In the middle was written "daddy you got this"

Anakin smiled.

"Yeah, Rex would have mixed that up otherwise."

Told Clone was picking out some little caps (all blue) for her.

Fives was squeaking about the tiny baby-socks and Kix got lost with little headdresses for baby twi'lek.

"Kix Ahsoka is a Togruta" Anakin yelled over, as he saw the clone.

"I know, I know. But look how small they are. And how soft..." he rubbed one of them against his cheek.

"I never felt something that soft."