𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝙸𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙼 𝙼𝙾𝙳𝙴𝙻|𝚃𝙸𝙺𝚃𝙾𝙺 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝙸𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙼 𝙼𝙾𝙳𝙴𝙻|𝚃𝙸𝙺𝚃𝙾𝙺 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

[★ 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗛]

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗱a𝘆
April 4, 2003 (age 17)

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲
𝘊𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘢

About
TikTok star who has risen to fame for her self-titled TikTok channel. Her lip-syncing and dancing freestyles to popular music have helped her gain huge popularity. She was cast in the Brat series Attaway General.

Before Fame
She began posting to TikTok when it was still known as musical.ly in October 2016.

Trivia
She has seen her audience on TikTok grow to more than
15 million fans. She has also earned more than 140,000 followers to her Instagram account where she posts different fashion looks as well as pictures with friends.

Family Life
She has frequently featured her father on TikTok. She has one older sister named Aubrey. She dated fellow social media star Alex Guzman.

Associated With
She has set TikTok videos to songs by artists such as Megan Thee Stallion, Alesso and Lil Uzi Vert.Alissa has been featured in,and has several videos along side influencers such as Josh Richards and Bryce Hall.

Alissa has been featured in,and has several videos along side influencers such as Josh Richards and Bryce Hall

𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
𝚃𝙸𝙺𝚃𝙾𝙺 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

[ 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗧]

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆
January 31, 2002 (age 18)

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲
𝘊𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘢

About
Social star and actor who has amassed over 19 million fans to his joshrichards TikTok account. He became a member of the social group Sway House in 2019 alongside fellow social influencers such as Jaden Hossler and Anthony Reeves. He scored his first big acting roles with parts in the 2018 films Brother's Keeper and Summertime Dropouts.

Before Fame
He signed with a manager at the end of 2017. His first promotional collaboration was with a youthful shoe brand called Call It Spring in 2018. He was a guest VIP at the Rock Your Hair Tour event in Toronto in 2018.

Trivia
He has a secondary TikTok account under the username uhhhjosh. He is a partner of the management company TalentX Entertainment. In January 2020, he spoke at the Consumer Electronics Summit about climate change.

Family Life
He hails from Canada and moved to the USA in January 2020. He has a sister named Olivia and a brother named William. He dated Nessa Barrett from October 2019 to June 2020.

Associated With
He was cast opposite Laurence Fishburne and Glenn Morshower in the high school football film Brother's Keeper.He has several tiktoks along with Alissa Jones.

He has several tiktoks along with Alissa Jones

𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝚃𝙸𝙺𝚃𝙾𝙺 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

[ 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗧]

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱a𝘆
August 14, 1999 (age 20)

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲
𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘺𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥

About
Social media phenomenon best known for his Instagram account, where he is known for posting pictures from his day-to-day life, often highlighting different fashion looks. He has earned over 5 million followers on the platform. He is also extremely popular on TikTok, with over 11 million fans to his brycehall account.

Before Fame
He became consistently active on social media beginning around late 2014. He earned more than 30,000 followers on Vine before the app was shut down. He also built a following of over 1 million on musical.ly.

Trivia
His success online earned him a spot on the Press Play Tour. He joined the social group Sway House alongside other popular social influencers such as Kio Cyr and Josh Richards.He is friends with Alissa Jones who also visits the house often.

Family Life
He has a dog named Cici. He dated Elle Danjean briefly in 2019.

Associated With
He collaborated with Kyle Stewart on a Vine called "friends."