𝟎𝟐𝟏

Josh
I was in a Uber on my way to Alissa's house.She messaged me to come over once I settled in.

30 minutes later(Alissa's house)

I get out the Uber and go up to her door.As I knock her dad opens the door.Jack never liked me for an odd reason.
Alissa noticed every time we hang out at her house.

Who is i-oh Joshua.Go over there Jack no one forced you to open the door.Come in love.I'm sorry about Jack.I know he doesn't like you.

It's Okay.Alissa's upstairs.Okay thank you Mrs.Jones.No problem love.

I go upstairs quietly.As soon as I make it upstairs.Mrs.Jones open knocks on her door and ask

"Can I come in?" she ask then she motions for me to go to the door and she walks back downstairs.Yeah.I open the door.

Joshua! she runs into my arms.Yeah,bud the one,and only.
I put her down.I thought you we're coming last weekend? she pouts.I was but there was no ticket available for then.

We sit on the bed.Oh,Also I'm sorry about my dad.She lays her head on my lap.It's okay Ali.No,it's not he has no reason not to like you she says kind of yelling(also she's sitting up lol)

Ali,h-never mind.What the matter Josh? You dad doesn't need to like me.I don't care if he likes you,or not just promise me.Promis what?

We won't stop being friends or shit like that no matter what my bitch ass of a father thinks.Promise bud.I kiss her head.Oh fuck I remembered my mom box of movie snacks!she says jumping out her bed.

I just chuckle at her actions as she leaves the room.Alissa comes back in the room with some M&M's,A bag of Takis,and etc.

Got damn it I forgot the drinks on the counter.I'll get them.I speed walk carefully downstairs.Oh boy you do know you're not dating my daughter right?What Mr.Jones?You can't date Alissa.Why not sir? Alissa said she's getting back with Alex.

He broke up with her after he cheated twice why would she get back with him.I don't care who she dates as long as it's not you.She deserves so much better than a Canadian white boy.Mr.Jones...sir you're Canadian and white though.

Jack Peter Davenport! Alissa is a seventeen year old girl who's almost eighteen.Joshua is so much better than Alex you basically want our baby girl to get heartbroken again?!

Alissa comes downstairs I wrap my arm around her.

I got a question Dad why don't you like Josh? Hhmm...let me think.Oh,because last boy you crushed on broke you're heart,and why would you want a boy who's ex girlfriend hates on you.

Alissa Carter Jones,you aren't dating anyone because I said so.I won't allow this relationship in my household.
Haha,very funny.I-honey we don't want to tell you this,because you have company,but Jack and I are separating.

Mom,he never treated you right so you're telling me this now.Yes,love.I'm sorry honey.

Mom I want you to do what's right for you.I accept you're decision.If you guys want to get divorced I'm okay with it.That's you're guys marriage.

Thank you honey.Josh moves away from having his arm wrapped around me.Her parents pull her into a hug with them.

I love y'all.Love you too sweet pea.Love you more sweetheart.We're gonna let you go back to doing whatever you we're doing.Okay Alissa says with a laugh.

Alissa hands me two new water bottles from out of the fridge.Come on bubs.

We made it up her stairs,and when we got there she pulled me in the room quickly once she saw her dad.

Damn,Ali almost killed me!I'm sorry bubs.

she throws the water bottles out my hands,and hugs me.

I'm sorry you're parents are getting divorced.It's okay he never wanted kids,and since I was his only one is the reason he's protective.

I sit on the bed sitting her on me.

Ali,I don't get care no one she be hiding how they feel.Tell me you're feelings please bud.What is they're to tell.He didn't even treat her right.J shouldn't be upset.

I'm glad they are getting divorced my mom could do so much better.Jack would do anything for her he was always even since they got married nothing but a dick to my mom.

I'm sorry Ali....

She turns around so she can face me
still sitting on my lap.

Joshua Richards if you say you're sorry one more time.I am done with you.No I say leaning my forehead against hers.

She runs her down my chest til she accidentally rubs my dick(ew,cringe) She looks down.

It- i cut her off by kissing her.We can't do this at least not right now.Damn,that suck.Yes it does Joshua.

For the rest of the night we watched movies a ate snacks while cuddling.

Alazavya speaks
So,these was a quite
sad,happy,and sweet-ish
kind of chapter I guess lol

luv y'all <3