Asking Them Out

Guys I freaking love the trailer.
if u havn't read the damn book go now!
This is an unwritten scene in the good girls bad boys you might wanna read that book for this to make sense. And this could be a major spoiler

Asking the sluts out

Bennetts pov

"Please I'm begging you i can't do this. I'm not ready to dieee!!" Jordan whined. While holding onto my leg. Today is the day were were going ask Abby and her minions to be our girlfriends after we ran out of ideas to find out the mastermind who created the nerdy naomi web.

"Jordan were doing this for naomi and naomi only. The least we could do is help her find the culprit after we failed her two times." Declan advised. He was calm about the situation and i hoped he didn't actually have feelings for that hayley girl or whatever her name is.

"Declan is right" i added

"Yeah for once". Jordan mumbeled And i chuckled in response

"Heyy I'm not that stupid...okay mabey i am but you have no right to point that out"
Declan huffed

"Naomi is a lucky girl. I don't think i would even do this for my future wife". Jordan exclaimed while grinning

"Yeah if you even manage to get one, you see this" Declan said pointing to his chest "this is what gets the girls"

"Don't you dare speak of my future wife" jordan said sternly jabbing his finger onto Declan's chest.

"Don't put your slimy finger on me, who knows where that's been" Declan said, disgust dripping from his words

"Yeah who knows" he said while smirking inching closer and closer towards Declan.
And now they're fighting once again. Why do i have to be the dad in this group.

"Hey hey hey jordan why the fuck is your ass on his face" i said while trying to pull him off. declan mumbled some incoherent words in response.

"Declan i swear if u touch my boobies I'm putting a restraining order on you"
Jesus christ. And this ladies and gentlemen's is what i have to work with. Someone kill me now.

Declan went on both his knees and started begging for Jordan to put a restraining order against him. I laughed loudly while waking towards the kitchen. I might as well get some popcorn.

***

Were on the way to a restaurant were ashley told us to meet them. I really don't wanna do this.

"I have an idea why don't we use one of your many cars and crash them. Then we make those witches believe were dying and ask them as our final wish to find out who's behind the ner- i mean naomi website and we all live happily ever after. Am i a genius or am i a genius. Hey Declan u better be taking notes."

"Fuck off" Declan punched him in the arm. Well, that's gonna hurt and as if jordan was reading my mind he screamed. You've got to be kidding me.

"Firstly that's stupid and secondly I'm not crashing one of my babies for them"
I said not wanting any of my cars to die.

"And were here, time to put on our acting skills on remember this is for naomi" Declan commanded yes indeed were doing this for the friend we love.

"This is for naomi this is for naomi this is for naomi" jordan said while marching off like a soldier.

Obviously Abby picked one of the expensivest restaurants in the town. i was already paying for my wallet. Not that i had to worry.

"I'm just gonna call my mom and tell her if i don't make it out alive she can sell my paintings". jordan said wondering of but i grabbed him by the collar "lets get this over and done with please"i begged