𝘵𝘦𝘯.

DESSXMX just posted a photo!

dessxmx  i hate taking ass pics 💀

view comments !

carlosmena  😍😍
josiealesia boy leave-

kbreeezo you still got no ass ❤️
dessxmx 😔

mauriciohernandez_ this is different
dessxmx very 😳

devenityperkins cakeeee 😍
dessxmx period
kbreeezo lmao where though?

josiealesia baddie
dessxmx 🥰

user can you and carlos get back together ?
dessxmx we don't want to get back together
carlosmena i tried convincing her 😞

ARRIVING back at her hotel room, destiny along with the rest of her family were tired. she sat down on the couch with everybody else. apparently, her mom had some news. "do you think it's bad?" jaslene asked her. "hopefully not." they were both hoping it was good but this all felt odd. "since destiny stayed out late, we were gonna ground her but instead we decided we should just go home."

destiny groaned, but jaslene was more than upset. "wow really? just cause destiny stayed out late? that's stupid ma. at least she didn't stay out till 3 or 4 in the morning." she defended destiny, but everybody knew it was just cause she wanted to stay for longer. "lo siento but last time we were in mexico you were grounded and you made our days there miserable jaslene." her mother spoke back.

"pack your stuff because we're leaving tomorrow morning." their father stood up, and demanded they go to their room. the three girls walked into their room and began packing. luna was laying down on her bed watching them. "i can't believe this. just because of one mistake." jaslene rolled her eyes. destiny really wanted to hang out with mauricio again but that obviously wasn't gonna happen. although, returning back home early did mean she could to see her sister and friends so it wasn't all bad. as they finished packing, they lied down on their beds and fell asleep.

       meanwhile, mauricio was lying down on his bed thinking about destiny. he wasn't the type of person to fall for his friends. he always found her cute but didn't think he would catch feelings for her. destiny found mauricio attractive but she wasn't completely over carlos. she still isn't. no matter how hard she tries, she can't seem to get him out of her mind.

       destiny woke up at 4am and quickly went into the bathroom. she texted mauricio and they planned on facetiming right now. as she waited for him to answer, she quickly fixed herself. they had to be at the airport by 7am which wasn't that long from now. as he answered, he looked very sleepy. "hey, you awake?" she tapped her camera multiple times thinking that would wake him up. "yeah." he yawned. "i just want to tell you that i'm leaving new york today."

mauricio looked puzzled, "how come?" destiny felt a rant coming, but it was mauricio and they understood each other. "okay so last night we came back from our long car ride and then my mom told us that because of me staying out till like 11, we had to go back to los angeles. one thing that pisses me off about this situation is the fact that my younger sister jaslene stays out even later than me and with two other kids. like, i'm 17. seven fucking teen. and jaslene is twelve. like this isn't fair. then again, none of us really liked this trip. in my opinion, the only good thing about this trip was meeting and hanging out with you."

"i feel you des. last week my mom lectured me cause i stayed out till eight just hanging out with some friends. and this week my brother elias stayed out till 10 and she was all chill about it. that made me mad cause elias is the same age as me like what the fuck." destiny was confused, "wait so you and elias are twins?" mauricio nodded. "no wonder! i was gonna ask you when i saw him but i just assumed you guys looked very alike you know?"

"i mean a lotta people ask if we're twins and to be honest there's not many differences." mauricio responded. "the only difference is your perm." she teased him, "this? nah this is natural." he played with his curls as she laughed. "i can't believe you're awake." mauricio yawned, "you woke me up with your unexpected call."

destiny jokingly rolled her eyes. "you should come to los angeles some time." she suggested. "i wish but imagine what my mom would say? like letting me fly across the country to hang out with you?" mauricio always wanted to visit los angeles but since it was far from new york, that never happened. "i'll buy you a ticket and all you need to do is ask your mom." mauricio gave her a small smile. "why are you so nice? like how?" she blushed a little, but tried to stop it. "i don't know, i guess it just feels like the right thing to do." she was still blushing and mauricio could see that. she didn't understand why she was blushing this much. although, destiny began thinking if she was catching feelings for mauricio.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
i changed it back to a mauricio
book only because it felt weird
since i already have a kobe book.
anyways sorry for the late updates i've been
working on some other books. also, i miss y'all so much i'm sorry for not updating 🥺 i really wanna read your funny comments🥰