Trever Green series

Book one title: Trever Green
Description: what would you do if you forgot about your past? Well, Trever Green doesn't know who he is. All he knows is his name and he is sixteen years old. Another bad thing about not knowing who you are, is people want to kill him. Trever has to find out who he is before he is killed by bounty hunters.

The plot: Trever Green wakes up in the hospital and freaks out at first in confusion. Once the doctors have him settled they ask him questions to see what he remembers. Only his name and age. The doctors call the police to see if he is a missing person. Once the police arrive one of them attacks him. Both Trever and the other police officer fights him. But the police officer that is helping Trever gets knocked out. The police imposter keeps fighting Trever and tries to see what he remembers. Spilling some information to Trever on how to start investigating. He takes out the imposter. Trever leaves the hospital without telling anyone. And this begins the bounty hunt and the arrest warrant for Trever Green.

Book two title: the bounties
Description: Trever Green has his memories back. The only problem is the leader of the bounties has him. (It is his sister) will he go back to be a bounty or will he die escaping from the past he didn't want anymore?