part -1

A beautiful girl broken broken like Fallen angel bagging to wait to come back but he wouldn't me I just let her go and move aside girlfriend after breaking heart. Will that girl will ever be able to come back again to the life and take her Revenge to take what belongs to her true love a dream she have left Behind for that man.
𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

Woke up within bad dream and turn to see the time is wow it's almost afternoon again that dream.

Nandu:- oh god can't I just sleep for a bit more.
Aalya:- no no you can't come on get up we are going for shopping.

Both of them were eating. When nandu get a call from her grandpa (murthy group is a big name in construction) and very few people knows that she work as a consultant.

After helping her grandpa she took the cab to go back to her apartment. When her phone rings. She pick it up and hears a tensed voice of aalya.
Alya:- nandu what is your blood group
Nan: " what happened dear its A- "
Then alya ask her to come life care hospital in ten mins.
Nandni ask drive to take her there.
Nan:- alya what happened why you asked my blood group.
Alya:- my bro got attacked and this stupid hospital they don't even have blood of A- . Nandu can u...
Nan:- of course please take my blood.

After donating blood nandni ask her which brother it is.
Alya:- my eldest brother. Seriously thanks for help baby.
Nan:- no need dambo u know na tu meri best friend hai I love you na.
They hug each other then nandni went back to her house and sleep.
𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
Alya called nandu to tell her that her bro is fine now ask her to come to meet him. Nandu go there then alya tale her to VIP ward. In her brother's room. Who was really angry they enter.
Alya:- why are you shouting bhai. Can't u just rest.
Manik:- maybe I can if I wasn't lock here now come and open it.
Alya:- no I won't u need rest bhaiya.

Nan:- oh hello she's doing this for u only.
Manik:- look at her and noticed she's looking beautiful and have a very confident vibes but say in anger " Who the hell invite u in this conversation "
Nan:- I invited myself u know I have given u a lot of blood now tell me how u gonna pay me back. ( she wants to make him feel guilty)
Manik think another money minded girl what to her lil sis choice in friend.
Man:- ok alya pass me my check book and sing a check and give it to nandu " Now get lost"
Now nandu get really angry she tore the check into pices and throw them on manik who got a life time shock by this.

(Wtf does he thinks of me am I a prostitute whom he is offering money) thinking this nandu left. And Alya was smiling to herself see that's my nandu for u. But then she noticed her bro's evil 😈smirk and got scared.

Alya:- bhai she is my bestie please don't hurt her.
Man:- you've many friends, now open this bloody handcuffs.
Alya unlock him and saw him sending massage.

Manik asked his assistant to give him complete info about Nandni murthy

Manik think in himself my dear I'm coming for you now.
__________________________________

I am going to show I strong image off Nandini and the carrying side of Manik in in this story. It is about and unconditional love which don't need anything else and can fight everyone even their family.